Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 750 Replies | Last Page

I'm just waiting for Wednesday! If my temp drops tomorrow then I will start on schedule Thursday and on to a new cycle! I feel 100% completely normal. So I am pretty sure I will start Thursday. Just debating on trying Femara or sticking with Clomid.. I really wanna do injections but I will try 3 IUIs without them before I move to them. Hopefully I will get a Christmas miracle! :-)

9 years ago

jmz I think your temps look good so far. Having a dip and then jump like that around O is pretty normal. I've only been temping for 2 months, but the one thing I've learned is that only time will tell. GL!!

Gina YAY!!!!!!!!!!! That line is definitely there! I'm so excited for you!!! I hope that little bean settles itself right in for a healthy 9 months!

Margie I know what you mean with the crazy temps. That's what mine looked like last month. FX you finally did O so your TWW can start.

AFM, nothing much to report. cd15 and still waiting to O. I'm hoping my body is back to normal after last month and I'll O on cd17 instead of cd22 like last month. I hate having to wait so long to O! As if the TWW isn't long enough!

9 years ago • Post starter

Wow, so much to catch up on since yesterday!! Welcome to the newbies!!

Gina - I see the line!!

She - Congrats!

Kelly - you get your bfp!

nharty - I'm in the same boat, I'm 11 DPO today. you get your bfp.

mandy - for you!

idk - I hope you catch the egg this month!

AFM - My tests came in the mail yesterday, finally. I'm 11 DPO today and I tested this morning with SMU and got a BFN. Ugh, it sucks. I'm going to wait a couple days before I test again. Seeing that single line is so disappointing, but I'm crossing my fingers that it's just too early.

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 years ago

@Book, I am 11DPO too :-) My husband keeps begging me to test and I refuse cause I can't handle another BFN. I haven't tested early since my miscarriage in 2011. He doesn't understand the emptiness when you see a stark white test!

9 years ago

So im CD 29 dpo12 and im spotting, I have never spotted befor and my back hurts and I have slight cramps. I didn't have any pms symptoms this time though so idk if the is AF or what. ? Its only on the tp and it pink/red. Should I wait and see what happens? My usually cycle is 30/31 days I have been longer and shorter but its not often I'm early. Im confused... :-(

9 years ago

hanna - hmmm. It could either be implantation bleeding or random spotting before AF? do you have a cheapie test you can take? Might just have to give it a few days and see what happens.

I need advice, too. So the FRER I took is obviously positive, but I took a digi to put in a surprise present for my DH and it says "not pregnant". Is it just the digi isn't as sensitive as the FRER? Now I'm all concerned. :(

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ginabee-Congrats! I see it! I don't think the digi would pick it up yet so dont worry. They arent as sensitive as the FRER.

She_Ra-Great numbers! I am so jealous of them! My 3rd beta was only 57. I kinda wish i knew what they are now, but I am trying to be patient and wait for the U/S. 1 week to go!

Kelly-Fingers crossed for you!

Margie- Good luck! hoping you get your BFP!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Gina don't freak out I have heard TONS of people say the digital's are NOT as sensitive as the FRER's.

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

hanna - I understand the concern! I didn't use to spot before AF, either, but I have started to these last few cycles.

TTC - waiting with you for your ultrasound! there is a beautiful healthy little one in there when you go!

gina - I don't think digis are anywhere near as sensitive! I would wait until 13 or 14 dpo to be sure you have enough for it to show! Your line looks too good to not be a BFP!

xomandy - I understand about the stark white tests! I hate them with a passion!! GL testing tomorrow!!!

Book - I'm sorry for the BFN I know it's hard! Don't give up hope, yet!!

idk - Hope you O in the next couple of days so you can get in to that TWW! for you this cycle! you need to be the next BFP from this group!!!

AFM - I started cramping out of nowhere and then the showed her face. I am doing my best not to be upset about it, though I could eat a whole tub of ice cream right now and a few candy bars! I am so glad you ladies are here to talk to because my husband isn't so great at comforting in this situation. He just knows it's going to happen and when it does it will be God's perfect timing. I know that, too, it just gets hard each time a new cycle starts and my hopes were up for nothing. for a Christmas baby now!

9 years ago

Im so sorry Nharty. I hate that . Hopefully you will get your Christmas baby!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo