Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

451 - 460 of 697 Replies | Last Page

1st--have a great pregnancy!

Luv--It depends on the theater--I only like popcorn if there's popcorn seasonings (usually white cheddar or caramel --the powdery stuff in the shakers). I MUST have something though while watching a movie. I also usually pack a snack of some sort--maybe some hard candies, a bag of rice cakes if the theater doesn't have seasonings, or even a pint of ice cream (don't judge me...haha). For actual theater concessions I generally like raisinets (which is weird because I don't really like chocolate or raisins on their own but LOVE raisinets) or an icee.

10 years ago

lawbride all of those snacks sound freakin' amazing. And I will not judge you for ice cream! My friend once brought us pints of sorbet ;) The weirdest thing I ever brought into a movie is a bunch of crab rangoon from the local Chinese buffet. It was the BEST MOVIE EVER.

10 years ago • Post starter

bahahaha crab rangoons. I had a friend bring Panda Express. That's asking to be noticed--it smelled up the entire theater. lol. I wanted to get some chinese food from the food court last time we went to the movies but I had already got ice cream for the movie which was delicious but i was shivering because they keep the theater waaay too cold anyway so that just added fuel to the fire...errr, ice cubes to the freeze.

10 years ago

LMAO Panda Express?! Now I have heard everything!

Okay I feel good and distracted now. Making salmon for dinner. Put some BBQ sauce on it and you've got yourself a party.

luv--funny you should say that. I had salmon with bbq sauce tonight. yummy!

10 years ago

Great minds eat alike! :)

What's everyone else doing tonight?

Apparently everyone else is off having a life on a Saturday night ;) I went grocery shopping. No fights in the checkout line this time, thank god! But I did get all the stuff for Thanksgiving. It's gonna be just us two. Anyone else avoiding crazy family members this Thanksgiving?

(Double posted - oops!)

10 years ago

I should have stayed home and studied, but two fluke happenings - stepson invited to sleepover and hubby came home from work early - allowed us to have a *gasp* date night! I'm feeling bummed about no pregnancy symptoms and BFNs, so it was a super welcome distraction. And it was sooo needed by hubby and me. We both work six days a week and raise our preschooler, plus I'm taking a half-time college load and have health issues. Dates are so few and far between! It felt great to forget our worries and just enjoy each other for a couple of hours.

I don't even want to think about Thanksgiving. I'll be cooking all morning, spending the afternoon at my hubby's ex-in-laws (oy!) then hosting dinner for my side of the family. The parts of the day that aren't physically draining will be psychologically draining and vice versa. I'm thinking of ordering the turkey from a local restaurant.

10 years ago

Well, DH wants everyday foods for thanksgiving + pumpkin cheesecake. We aren't going to be with our families so I'll make him what he wants. I think I'll make individual cheesecakes for me and a bigger cheesecake for him--I haven't completely decided yet. But all I all it will be much like anorak day for us.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo