Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Congrats ttcteacher. And thank you for the info about the stabbing pains. Think it's too early (9/10dpo) to be feeling it though?

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Hey ladies! Quick question.... Is it possible to ovulate twice in one month days apart? Cause I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the 18th because of positive opks and elevated temps the past 3 mornings, but today it looks like my opk is starting to get darker again, like it might be positive in the next day or so. Picture in my gallery.

10 years ago

Congrats TTCteacher!

Museli, anymore news or updates? Your second test looked promising!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

1stttc - I'm not 100% sure if the body tries to ovulate if it was unsuccessful the first attempt? Not really an expert on it so I can't for sure but curious if that's the case.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

@felurian thanks! I hope you are doing well. You should be getting close to your 2nd trimester!?

@genie hard to tell. Everyone's body is different :)

I would help with the OPKs question 1stttcmommy, but I know nothing about them. I hope someone can make sense of it for you.

10 years ago

Congrats, ttcteacher!! H&H 9 Months!! We're coming up on our 1 year TTC...we're hoping for a BFP before the holidays!! <3

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Congrats ttcteacher!!! So happy for you!

10 years ago

felurian - Thanks for asking!
I did a test with FMU yesterday and I got this: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test178087
So I'm pretty certain I'm pregnant!

Telling the SO tonight after he gets back from work. It was a difficult weekend not telling him, but I think he'll be happy I waited (he needed to focus on things & not be distracted) - and possibly surprised that I was able to wait!

Will book an appointment with a doctor for this week, but I want to find a good place to go as I'm not a fan of my current practise (just recently moved to this area).

Struggling to get any work done today. I'm so distracted from nervousness & excitement!

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats to all the bfps! How exciting!

Havent been on bc I've been in a really bad place. I was ok with af when she came but broke down on Friday when I learned 3 women at work were expecting. Today we had a work get together and there were little ones and a new baby and it just really hit hard to see how excited everyone was about the baby and how happy the mom was.

I'm cd 8 and curious when I will ovulate. My cycles are getting shorter which is really odd. From 30 to 28 to 25 and 24 last month and my thyroid issues are under control. I'm trying to be positive but its very difficult on cycle 29. But there is still hope.

Good luck ladies!

10 years ago

Ttcteacher : congrats you are just a little bit behind me I was 5 weeks on Saturday!

Genie : I also had some sharp cramping. They felt a lot like af cramps and I thought it was weird that they lasted a few days and I didn't get af so that's when I tested and bfp! I still do get the cramps once in awhile but not as bad as when I got my bfp.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo