Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Kelley that is crazy! I really hope you get a BFP and that AF is not playing mind games!!

IDK I'm so sorry!! I know you're happy for her but at the same time it is extremely frustrating.. and painful too!
People are popping up pregnant all around me.

CD 8 - If my OPK's are like they have been over the last couple of months I may be starting to surge. I'm getting excited! :)

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Nharty - you'll get a bfp soon!

idk - I know that feeling, my sister is preg and they weren't even trying. It sucks.

Kelly - I have my for you that the high temp turns out to be a bfp.

AFM - I'm 10 DPO today and I havent tested yet (only because the tests I ordered online haven't come in the mail yet and I'm too cheap to buy FRER right yet lol). According to my calendar, I should start AF today, although if I'm late it wouldn't be totally out of the ordinary because I didn't get AF at all in Janunary, but was normal in February. I had a huge change in my amount of CM today, lots of creamy CM, which is unusual for me. This has only been our first month really trying, we stopped all protection back in August and said whatever happens, happens, but I'm tracking everything now, so !

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 years ago

Wow, so much has happened over the past 5 days of me not checking in. I will catch up on everyone in a bit.

She_Ra, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your Beta is amazing! what meds do they have you on now and what did you start out on?

9 years ago

xomandy - Thanks!!! Fingers crossed it doubles like it should. Went for the 2nd test this morning, so I should hear tomorrow.

Right now I'm on prometrium (progesterone) suppositories, and metformin. I took injections prior to ovulation for the past 2 cycles too. Other than that, no meds right now!

Are there any meds anyone thinks I should be asking about?

Kelley - still keeping my fingers crossed for you!

TTC since Dec 2012 Me: 35, PCOS DH: Perfectly healthy! Mar 2014: First IUI cycle May 2014: Missed M/C Oct & Nov 2014: 2 IUI Cycles Dec 2014: 4th IUI Jan 15, 2015: 5th round IUI Feb 14, 2015 : 6th round IUI Feb 28, 2015: - 1st beta: 195, 2nd beta: 467 Hoping for a

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

She_ra - I look forward to hearing about your second set of betas

Bookgirl - FX that AF stays away and that you get your BFP this month.

Jessyann - Have fun BDing. I hope you catch the egg.

kelley - Having your temperature elevated for 18 days is a sign of pregnancy. If you haven't gotten you BFP or a temp drop tomorrow maybe you should look into seeing your doctor. it could just be you're one of the unlucky ones who doesn't have a BFP show up until later on. I'm keeping my FX that this is your month.

IDK - I'm so sorry to hear this. I know how hard this is. I hope that this is your month and that you'll get your BFP and be able to share the experience with your sister. I know you want to be happy for her but it can feel like a kick to the gut.

nharty - FX that AF stays away.

dsinha - I'm sorry your temp dropped. I hope you get your christmas baby. At this point I'm just hoping for a 2015 baby. Sending your lots of

TTC - I hope they'll let you do betas this week. please let us know what they say. Wishing you lots of

AFM - My temp dropped back down to my coverline. it's been up and down so much this cycle. I'm starting to wonder if I actually O'd. Can you O without experiencing a temperature shift? Maybe I just need a cycle to throw me off and force me to just go with the flow. Still I hate not knowing why my body is suddenly acting wonky. who knows maybe I'll get lucky and this cycle will lead to my BFP. If not I'm hoping the stars will align for me getting my IUI done prior to DH's business trip. Since I don't know for sure when I O'd I can't determine when AF is supposed to be due. I just hope it's not one of my longer cycles.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

I am ttc right now I am at 2dpo and have tingly feeling in my breast under my underarm and also having pains on my left side. this tww is a killer. idk wht to think right now

9 years ago

Hello everyone and to all who received their BFP!

This is my first time joining a forum and considering how un-techy I am I hope I can manage to keep up. Lol.

Well, I'll start by saying DH and I (both 32) have been TTC since Oct and this month we (I--Lol since he just goes along with everything) decided to try temping and charting. I honestly have NO idea what I'm doing, but based off of samples I think my temps are way too erratic. I also started with OPK's and I THINK I got a positive today. I posted an image. We would love to add another addition to our family; we have two little girls ages 8 and 6. If we do get pregnant this cycle our EDD would be the 26. A Thanksgiving baby! It's certainly something to be thankful for!

9 years ago

Hey ladies. Don't have the time (or emotional energy) to respond to all right now.

9DPO. Broke down and tested. Big Fat Negative. I should know better. So many symptoms but it could just be all in my head. Time will tell I suppose. DH says I'm spoiled because it was so easy the last two times.

to all of those still in the TWW and GL catching the egg to the others!

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

So I have 1 frer and I am going to use it in d morning I can't hold out any longer I'm not holding out much hope as my boobs are tender which happens every month a day or two b4 af arrives and I have very little to no cm which is also normal b4 af arrives so il update you all in d morning

User Image

9 years ago

idk - I'm so sorry! I don't have any siblings, but I definitely know the feeling when all my best friends just pop up pregnant and we didn't even know they were trying! It has happened a lot this past 2 years for me. I hope you get your bfp soon so you can at least share the experience with her!!!

kelley - maybe you should call your doctor? That's a long time with no BFP and no AF when your temp is still up! I still have my fingers crossed for you!!!

Jessy - that you catch that egg this month! I was so sorry to see it hadn't happened last cycle for you!!!!

bookgirl - that the cm is a good sign! I hope you get those tests in the mail today so you can start testing!!!!

Margie - I don't know about temping, so I can't help you there, but I sure hope you O'd already! I hate it when I can't be absolutely sure what my body is doing. It's so frustrating! Don't they know we are trying to track something?! you get it figured out quickly and catch (or already caught) that egg!

Bsmith - Good luck this month! Welcome to the board!

jmz - Welcome! These ladies here are awesome and can definitely help with some of the questions you may have starting out! I checked your image and if it isn't a positive, it is very close. I normally test a couple days after I think I have a positive just to make sure I surged. GL This month! A Thanksgiving baby would be great!

gina - I hear ya girl! You are not out yet, though! Hang in there. I have been doing my best trying to stay positive!

kirbcat - can't wait to hear your results! that it's a BFP!

AFM - Well, I have made it to 12DPO. I still don't think this is my month, but I am glad to see a more normal end to my cycle. I always hated it when I would start on 10DPO. I am holding out just a teeny bit of hope that I make it to 14DPO and see a BFP, but I think I'll start tomorrow. My nipples drove me nuts at the end of the day, but that could just be something new to add to my AF symptoms.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo