Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

441 - 450 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Getting nervous, sigh the trigger shot would m make this fear go away, but I have to trust Mr 're. And leave it in God's hands.

10 years ago

Texas- Try not to worry.. I'm sure you're going to ovulate any minute now! How big were your two follies??

Opal Foxy- I hope AF stayed awaaaaayyy!!!!!!!

I felt ovulation pains yesterday evening and all through the night last night. My IUI will be in about an hr. I hope those spermies can get there in time before my eggs disintegrate!!! sighh.....

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

My opk turned positive today!!! Iui at 4 tomorrow.
Good baby luck miracle! My the sperm be with you!

10 years ago

Alright Texas! Told you!!
Thanks girl!! May the sperm be with you tomorrow!!
We had 26million this time... Last two times were 10million. So great improvement on dh sperm!
RE says I had about 3 mature follies that he believed popped eggs.
Waiting game is on now!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Let's go triplets!

10 years ago

Texas and Miracle good luck for your IUI's and loads of Baby Dust :)

Yep still no AF, Day 28, now 16dpo - no symptoms either though of anything, lol. Will have to see what the day brings

My husband is optimistic because I have been tired but I notice I have conjunctivitis (gross!)

10 years ago

opalfoxy, if you're 16dpo and not doing any progesterone, you pretty much HAVE to be pregnant!! Can't wait for you to test!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Thanks opalfox! I think you might be preggers lol u need to latest for our sanity. Lol

Any tips you ladies can give me for my first iui? Really nervous.

10 years ago

Anyone start an April iui/ivf thread?

10 years ago

I think AF has started, when I was out shopping, I wondered why it felt like I had been punched in the leg.

I'll have to see if it goes full flow, I think it will.

So I was practically Ovulating on day 12 and it is now 16 days later and AF (I think that is a long luteal phase) maybe to long?

Oh well I can take unbiquinol again, that stuff gives me heaps of energy

Yeah weird how I don't need any drugs but Femara and still nothing happens, hope the doctor can help me more

I think it is a numbers game sometimes

:s

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo