Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Tracey what is going on with that coverline?! How bizarre! Hope AF stays away from you too!

Gemma I think nothing really happens until about 7dpo after implantation but you always hear of women who experience things really early on. I guess make a note of it because its different for you, especially if you never get heartburn normally. It's so frustrating isn't it?!

No spotting for me yet, does anyone stress every time they go to the bathroom? I swear I am forever traumatized even if I do manage to have another baby! Argh. I didn't test this morning but I do have a hpt but I think I will wait til tomorrow as a precaution. Then at least I will get a definite if I haven't started AF by then. Lucky I have a lot to keep me busy today.

Happy Wednesday everyone. x

10 years ago

Lol happy thursday Jodi :)

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Lol Jodi......

10 years ago

Hahaha! Where is my head?! Happy Thursday everyone!! :)

10 years ago

Ok it's a BFN for me. I used my First Response after holding for 2hrs and there's not even a hint of a second line. Feeling like AF is starting, cramps and general blah. Feel like a little cry. :(

10 years ago

:(. And you did so well to hold out testing !

I feel I'm out as well

Donor is havin a sperm analysis done later this week toile sure there all ok. He did a home fertility test and score right up on the top range. But they only show if you have more than 20 million per whatever the thingy is and onward to 40, 50, to 100 million per colour range and his was up with the 100 but it doesn't show how many are deformed, swimming in circles or straight line ect... So it should tell us more once that's done.

So then it's to decided ever other day for 6 days before expected O then eery day for 3 days after pos opk OR every day through the fertile window plus 2 days after. Positive opk ?

Does anyone have a plan for their next cycle ?

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

I will be out for the next two cycles as DH will be away for the exact window, getting home after i day each time. So crazy that for each month, the one week he is away is the one week of the month.

I normally just aim to start bd'ing about 6 days before o and to be each day after get positive ops till o day, so usually those two days.

10 years ago

Good morning everyone!!

Wow this place hash one really quiet over the last few days, I hope everyone is well!!

Sorry about the bfn Jodi hopefully AF is still a no show.

Any news Tracey? Good luck with the sperm analysis not that I think you need it from what I've read it sounds as if he's a great donor choice!

Gemma that sucks hopefully you won't have to worry about those cycles though and you catch the egg this cycle. Fingers crossed!

My OH won't come near me at the moment as I've managed to catch the flu, luckily my window is a week away otherwise I would have been out before we even started!!

Enjoy your Friday ladies the weekend is almost here

10 years ago

well i just got a coverline on fertility friend that says i O'd cd22 so if that's true i'm only 11dpo !

Anywho, still BFN this morning, and feeling really really down today :(
Hope everyone is having a better day than me.

Hope you all have a great weekend

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Thanks Sam, still no AF but I'm thinking maybe I O'd later than originally thought. I haven't tested, I can't handle the disappointment.
My husband's cousin had a baby today and used the boy name we love so I'm pretty devastated. They didn't know of course and its ridiculous to be upset when I'm not even pregnant. But I guess that's also the problem. :(
Tracey I hope the donors SA goes well, or more importantly that you don't need to know anyway if you're already pregnant. I'm sorry you're feeling down, I'm the same actually. This process is so emotionally draining.

Hope you catch the egg Gemma. :)

Hope everyone is well. X

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo