Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 697 Replies | Last Page

luv--I'd look at him and just stare, then repeat what he said or what he did to demonstrate his annoyance and just say "REALLY?!?" I think he'll realize how ridiculous he's being. You'd be really impressed by my baking if you knew some of the things I make...last week it was monkey bread muffins, then another week i made homemade cinnamon rolls, before that heath coffee cake muffins, pumpkin streusel cream cheese filled muffins, and a while back before the muffin streak I made browned butter chocolate chip cookies. Oddly, I'm not much of a sweets person.I'm moreso a snacks person.

10 years ago

Law: I bake like that too but I'm also not a sweets person lol. I make them so the kids and dh can eat them or for other people. I haven't felt like cooking or baking either lately :( but I have to cook my pumpkins to make the puree for Thanksgivings pumpkin pies this weekend and O don't want to get up lol

User Image

10 years ago

mamak--I just did that not long ago--2 pumpkins, cleaning, peeling, chopping, boiling, pureeing. Ugh. It was a nightmare. Never again will I do that. I do like SOME sweets but I'm rather picky about them--for example, I'll eat tiramisu if I make it but I would never eat a cupcake or cake or any chocolatey dessert. Now if it's cheesecake, toffee flavored, or maple flavored then I'll eat it. I also like yeasty things--donuts..mmmm. Good thing I rarely make those.

10 years ago

This doctor named Ramzi did a study where he looked at a baby's gender at birth and also at 6 week ultrasound for that same baby and found that like 97% of the time male fetuses placenta was the right side of the uterus and girls on the left side 97% of the time. Now it's got me curious lookin at my ultrasound. I'm not really sure what side Baby Patt is on though ...

And just so you know gender doesn't matter to is, but it definitely has my curiosity up :)

10 years ago

I'm really in a bad way right now. It is very difficult to be so hormonal in the TWW and feel totally irrelevant.

10 years ago • Post starter

luv--hugs. did something specific happen that's bothering you?

1st--interesting. I'll ask at my first u/s what side the placenta is on.

10 years ago

lawbride sent you a message but I feel it is useless to talk about on the thread :-/ I don't even know what I hoped to accomplish by posting that. Carry on, folks.

luv--so, tell me about your movie trips...if you didn't have popcorn you must've had something. DH asked me if I want to go to the movies when he's done with work--at 9:15...uhhhh no, I'll fall asleep in the movie. haha. I am an old soul.

10 years ago

lawbride I agree, late night movies are a bad idea! I had a soda/pop/whatever you call it in your local region today. Caffeine free diet Pepsi. Cost a ridiculous amount of $$ but I didn't want boring-ass water the whole time. :-P Sure enough I am going again tomorrow morning and I will try to get NOTHING. What do you usually get at the movies?

Good luck to all of you. This will be my last post on this forum.

Hoping and praying each of you get your bfp.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo