Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Well temp went up from 98.27 to 98.45 but I got a bfn :(
Is there still hope for me??? Or should I grab a bottle of wine and start crying now.

User Image

9 years ago

There is still hope Kelley!
Rising temp and no AF!! Save the wine!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Kelley - It's not over yet!!

Holly - Welcome to the TWW!! Hope it's your month!

LeighAnn - Big hugs!! GL finding another RE!

nharty - I feel ya. Is anything really a symptom or is it just whatever your body is dealing with that particular day?! FX you get a BFP in the next few days.

mama2twins - Thanks for the kind words! We actually found out at our first (8wk) ultrasound that they were conjoined. The heartbeat was strong, but they shared one heart and it was growing outside of their little chests. They had a 0% viability. We ended up terminating instead of me having to get a C-section later down the road when they eventually passed (one of them was already failing). It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do, and the only choice that made sense. I don't regret it, and I think if we did end up having twins again then it's just a sign that our angel babies wanted us to have two more.

AFM - 6DPO now! I bought a pack of Wondfo cheapies online that will get here on Saturday. I figure this way I can test a couple times a day without breaking the bank. Right?! I don't know what's a symptom or from being sick. Though my hips hurt SO badly last night I couldn't get comfortable for anything. They're still sore today. Bbs are tender and I had a couple moments of nausea yesterday, but that could be all the congestion. Everything is all muddled this month. Only time will tell!

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Kelley - if your temps still up and AF hasn't shown yet than there's still hope. you may have just had a late implantation or you may be one of the unlucky ones who doesn't show on a test super early. FX that you get your BFP within the next few days.

Ginabee - I hope this cycle gives you a BFP.

Holly - I seem to be experiencing somthing similar. I'm not sure if I've O'd yet so DH and I just keep BDing.

LeighAnn - you're never completely out until AF shows. Good luck finding a new RE.

Nharty - FX that AF stays away this cycle and you get your BFP.

AFM - My temp went up this morning but it's still not any higher than any other point this cycle. I'm still getting tonnes of EWCM. I figure I'll probably be Oing soon if I haven't already. I had mega cramps yesterday and the day before but luckily they've stayed away today. I'm not sure what to make of this cycle yet, maybe being different will work out well for me. who knows.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Good morning ladies...Sorry to be MIA! Blood work was negative and AF showed her ugly face yesterday. I have decided after 9 months of TCC and 2 failed IUIs, we are going to take a break for a couple of months. We have decided to stop meds, temping and all other extras used with TCC. We will try again starting in June. My RE stated taking a break might actually help odds this summer, due to giving my body a break.

This BFN has hit me really hard and I am not handling the disappointment well so its just time to take a step back. I will still be on reading all the posts and praying for everyone to get their BFPs.

9 years ago

LeighAnn- Its not easy! But it does help that By nature I don't worry very much, it's just been a really rough few months. But it's getting better and I have a lot to be thankful for. I hope that we can be an encouragement to you!

Holley I hope this next week goes by quickly for you, and that this is your month!

Kelley don't be sad your not out yet!!! No wine you could still be pregnant!

Gina I really hope you get your bfp! I love those Internet cheapies

Nikki my heart is broken for you! I really don't blame you for wanting to take a break! We're here if you ever need to vent!

AFM I'm on cd 5, I had to look to be sure lol I used my new basal thermometer today. I have already started taking opks because I have been having o pains since yesterday. I think I'm trying to surge a little because my line was a little darker yesterday.than usual. That's not bad is it? With the pregnancy I lost we bded on cd 8 and that was it so that is super early and then I tested postive on cd 23 I have no idea what dpo I was I'm thinking around 10-12.

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Jessyann- Thank you! This is why I love this group...you guys are the only ones who understand completely what I am going through. Even DH doesn't always get it. I will still be lerking ;) I want to see lots of BFPs this month!

9 years ago

Today was the first time I seen my husband feel disappointed. I told him that I expect my period to show at anytime. But then I told him that my temps were still up so it could still go either way.

User Image

9 years ago

I'm really sorry Nikki! TTC is so difficult and heartbreaking. Enjoy this break, keep on being healthy (I think I remember you mentioned you had lost weight) and enjoy not thinking about TTC for a little while. I wish you all the luck in the world when you start trying again! Big hug from Italy xx

9 years ago

Nikki: I am sorry that you have to deal with this pain and frustration. I think break is a great idea. I may have to do it too if I keep getting bfns. Good Luck for a summer conceiving...lots and lots of and !!!

AFM, I am on 13dpo. I tested till y/day and I am so tired of not seeing a line, I have stopped testing. Last month my temp dropped on 14dpo so I am guess my temp. tomorrow morning will be the deciding factor. My AF is not due until 3/3.

Wishing everyone with ... Others waiting for testing, hoping for a

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo