Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

411 - 420 of 486 Replies | Last Page

13dpo I had a cramp above pelvic bone when I jumped up off the sofa this morning, sore right hand ovary pain and a moment of sore bbs (wondering if it is cylical).

I'm starting to worry now, because everyone at work is getting flu shots and I don't want to incase I'm pg. I also dont' want the flu, haha!

10 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Long time..it seems. Just wanted to say hello and I still check in from time to time to see how you ladies are!! Hope you are all are well and sending you love and baby dust!

10 years ago

Robintiff we missed u.

afm my scan went good have 2 follicles should be ready either Sat or Sun or Mon for iui

10 years ago

Get the flu shot - it's safe during pregnancy and absolutely recommended for pregnant women. You'll want that protection if you get pregnant because the flu is terrible for pregnant women, not only because as the pregnancy progresses it's more dangerous as lung capacity is restricted by baby, but also because you can't take any of the OTC meds to help alleviate the symptoms.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

I'll check with my own doctor because I think the flu shot is free if you are pregnant. They are a bit hesitant at work to give it to pregnant women (and plus no privacy)

10 years ago

Thank you Texas! I've missed you all too..it's amazing how I can feel so close to total strangers lol, but that's what I love about this forum!

10 years ago

Hi, ladies!

This iui for me has definitely been different. The first two I had spotting and some serious cramping the first two days after the iui. This time around, no spotting and definitely pain in my abdomen. But this pain is different. I can't tell if I have a pull in my back and the pain is just running through my body or if I'm having a reaction to something. It's not horrible, just more annoying. I feel like I'm about to expect AF but it's only 5 dpiui.

And, I will say that the TWW is definitely harder for me after having an iui than trying naturally. Trying to keep busy!

10 years ago

Stay strong red. You got this!

10 years ago

missed you robnitiff... hope all is going well with you sweetie!!!

Red- hang in there love!! Hoping these different symptoms bring your BFP!!

Texas- yaay for 2 follies!! Are you getting the trigger shot?
Let me know when your IUI is... we may have it done same day (I go tomorrow to check my follicles).

AFM- The Gonal-F shots are a piece of cake!! Don't hurt and dh is doing them for me but I can totally do them on my own. I do have some bruising though but it's totally ok.
Tomorrow is my day 12 scan and blood work.. so anxious to see what happened this time around with these shots!!
Stay tuned..

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

No trigger shot, Dr refuses says they cause ovulation but they might not be good eggs so let body handle it. I disagree but he is the Dr.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo