Community post

Discussion

October Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

New thread required! Come on in girls :)

AFM CD 15 waiting to O!

503 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 503 Replies | Last Page

Holly wooooo! Congrats!! Hope to see that line get darker soon! :-D

10 years ago • Post starter

holly--where did you get the 10miu? I want those! :) YAY for you. I'm going to be optimistic and hope that what you saw is REAL! Another super sensitive test tomorrow should give you good results if it's a BFP! :)

luv--absolutely right. we can only hope for okay weight gain but if it's more than expected then I guess that's what our body wants--assuming we're eating healthy and being reasonably active!

10 years ago

lawbride for sure! I don't really mind being fatter than I'm okay with, as long as I don't FEEL like crap ;) That's why I hope your husband comes to his senses about the exercise, because I can only imagine how crappy you'll feel if you're super pregnant and feel like a blimp and you can't even go for a walk!

I took the test. And only 11% say positive. So I am assuming that's more like a no. Currently 11/12 dpo. Both breasts still sore. Especially the right. Temp. Is still up. I didn't need a thermometer to tell me that. As I am also having hot flashes.

I have an appt. With the nurse practicioner tomorrow for a pap test. So if there is no af. I'll ask her if my cervix looks promising. Haha

User Image

10 years ago

blue--it's still early. test again in a day or two.

luv--I'll certainly at least walk. He cannot expect me to sit on my ass all day every day of pregnancy. I'd go bonkers. So, what are you up to today?

10 years ago

bluerose good call to ask if your cervix looks suspicious ;)

lawbride true dat! I am cleaning, not bothering with a workout because I've already done an hour of scouring in the bathroom and that's tough stuff. I hadn't gone all out and scoured our tub with anti-mold cleaner in a year so it needed it badly. Now I have to dust and do laundry. Wheee. :-P

Hey ladies...hope all is well. I am back at work and we are pretty busy. Just wanted to say hello!!

10 years ago

Hello JLH! :)

My house is much cleaner than it was...I think I got seriously high off those bathroom chemicals :-P If I do get pregnant this cycle the poor baby will have four heads or something.

1STT: Mmmm gas sounds promising. this cycle.

Law: http://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipe/baked-pumpkin-and-bacon-risotto-L9083.html

This recipe I have used many times and always perfect. You can add your own ingredients like chicken and mushroom with roasted tomato. I used one chorizzo sausage ones(take it out of the skin and fry it off with the bacon.) with the bacon and it was to die for. I add a extra little water just before I put it in the oven. Depends how strong your stock is. I just use the powder stock that you add to water. I also don't add all the cheese, just depends how you like it. Try it I guarantee you'll like it. If you use bacon with some fat on I will leave the oil out, because when you fry the bacon, you use that oil to fry the onions.

Luvto: I'm not sure either. I did a Forelife opk this morning on cd16 and it is almost there. I have used the IC before but they never give me exact yes or no. I normally get a close pos opk on cd 20, so I will see if it is pos and I'm not bleeding anymore then I'm gonna go for it. hehe
hehe baby with two heads.

Holly: I can defo see a line on your test from 12 hours ago. Woop woop girl.

bluerose: I think I see something on your test. How did your app go with the nurse?

JLH: Hey girl.

Cam:

smh:

AFM: My body is sooo sore from weeding yesterday and to top it all of I'm in the garden again today Prepping the soil for instant lawn. I am making pulled pork for dinner with roast veggies and panna cotta for desert.

How some of us feel every month when we get AF or a BFN.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images101032

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

Nico--I'll definitely give it a try. DH and I had this fabulous salmon risotto while in Rome. I want to try to make something like it! I so miss my garden!!

Luv--I so hate cleaning. They make this peroxide based cleaner that's really awesome--no "get high" fumes.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo