Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 750 Replies | Last Page

My honesty lol I think hormones been nauseas and moody lol. Girls don't be afraid of twins. It is an awesome gift. Seeing two people same age grow together is awesome.I'm really lucky.But it's hard. But it gets easier. I guess that's why I was ready or I thought I was ready for my third and final. I'm terrified Of even one now lol. Truthfully my mommy gut says I'm not pregnant with twins I had those test done so early. N doctors are so worried of saying the wrong thing. I think just easier to just calm a patient down and do the test or ultrasound ya know.
Seriously for any mom who does get pregnant with twins or triplets join a multiples club if your city has one.

In Gina I can't imagine having conjoined and loosing them but I guess all you can do is rely on God if you believe or whatever higher being that it was for the best for them. Hugs

9 years ago

I am 13 dpo cd 33 I have an average of a 31 day cycle. But since I didn't ovulate until CD 20 Fertility Friend expects AF to start on 3/1

User Image

9 years ago

Team - That's amazing!!!! I'm so glad you numbers jumped! I'm ready for you to have an ultrasound, don't hop out on us until we know! :P

Egualtieri - welcome and good luck!

She_ra that is so exciting!!!

IDK - you are so sweet! Good luck!! I hope this is your month! Don't forget your OPK's. The story about your DD made me giggle!

Gina - I'm proud of you for not POAS, go girl!! You're almost there!

Mama - I'm so happy for you!

Kelley - did your temp stay up today? How is everything going?

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Yeah Jessyann my temp this morning has reached the highest its been this cycle.. Not by that much though. (at 1 dpo I was 98.21 and today I was 98.27) Not sure if I should be excited about this or not. Scared to see another bfn.

User Image

9 years ago

Oh Kelley!!! I don't know what to tell you except I'm excited for you!! When are you planning on testing?

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Oh yay kelley hopefully get bfp. Yay

Oh doc just called my progesterone 18 instead of 20 so going to supplement till week 12

9 years ago

I think I may test in the morning if temp is still up.

User Image

9 years ago

Well, I'm not sure if anything is really a symptom at this point lol. I'm so worried because the last 2 cycles I had, AF started on 10Dpo and 11Dpo. With that, I figured I might get an earlier BFP, but no. I'm not testing with fmu, but it was negative today at 7Dpo. Trying to keep my hopes up. Still have some tight feeling in my lower tummy, a headache for the past two days, and I've been burping up food kind of like heartburn today with bouts of queasiness. BUT, I had candied bacon today, so that could definitely be what is causing heartburn/queasiness. I love it, but maybe it didn't love me today LOL.

Kelley - I'm still (im)patiently waiting to see a BFP for you! Praying your temps are still up in the morning!

GL ladies!!!

9 years ago

Ginabee- Hope you're feeling better and that you have a super sticky bean!

Team- Multiples?! How exciting! I can't wait to hear how your ultrasound goes.

Mama- no matter what, you are blessed to be adding to your family! :) I can totally see where having a second set of twins would be scary to think of. But if it happens, I'm sure you'll be great!

TTC- Congratulations!

Holly- FX that this is your month

Margie- wouldn't it be easier if our bodies did what we wanted when we wanted? :) I'm glad you are all set with your RE for next cycle, but FX it will work out for you this cycle!

Kelley- GL! I hope you get your BFP!

bookgirl- FX for your BFP!

nharty- It's hard not to POAS during the TWW! I think we are all guilty of testing early just hoping for an early positive. GL and FX for your BFP!

Jessyann- You have such a positive outlook! I hope I can follow your lead and take a deep breath to worry less. I hope you get your BFP this month!

Egualtieri- FX for your BFP!

She_Ra- Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you :) Keep us updated

IDK- the story about your DD is so adorable! LOL

I tried to get everyone...Sorry if I missed anyone.

AFM- I am in the process of researching local RE's to get a second opinion. I'm currently CD34 with no sign of AF even though I have 2 BFN. I'm so glad I joined this group. You ladies are so supportive to everyone and so willing to share your stories and advice. I know I'm out this month but hearing about everyone elses BFP's and TTC journeys helps keep me positive!

9 years ago

Hello Everyone.
Will my 2 Positive OPK I have decided to use my second one for my countdown. It would make me 1dpo today. We BD like crasy. 3 days in a row then one off then 4 days in a row. All I can say is IM DONE.
This is my second round of clomid. With my first one I had lots of symptoms. Cramping very sore boobs at ovulation. This month I don't have sore boobs or cramping, but I did have lots of EWCM and pimples. I am kind of worried that I have no sore boobs, I usually have that after ovulation. I hope this week goes fast.

Leigh- I have had that happen to! I hope its just a late BFP!

Nharty- for you!

Good luck to all you girls in 2WW. I am just starting mine I guess and am already going nuts!!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo