Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 697 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,
How is everyone today? Sorry it has taken so long for me to update but the last 24 hours have been a bit crazy.

Law---I love those Clearblue Digitals!! There is no second guessing that :) Im definitely not looking forward to all of the blood work, 8-10 vials sounds like a lot of blood! I hope all of it comes back quick and the results are what you are looking for.

So, last night I prepped a nice haddock dinner, wild rice, and steamed broccoli. I was expecting a phone call from my DH around 6pm. Luckily, I didnt put anything in the oven because he didnt end up calling until 7:30pm and he was still an hour away. So needless to say, we had a very late dinner. I put the gift bag next to his plate and told him that it was for after. It was so hard for me to enjoy the dinner because I was so anxious for him to open the bag, LOL. When he finally read the card and opened the tests he was in utter shock and said, No way, really?! about three times, ha ha. In order to make sure he knew that this was really happening I took another test in front of him this morning. When the test read, Pregnant 2-3 he smirked and said, Yup, I guess its real now, and gave me a great big hug and kiss.

I scheduled our first appointment for Friday Dec 13th. Even though I previously said that I would wait until that appointment to tell our parents, I dont think I can do it. I talk to my mom every day and I see my mother in law all of the time. So, Im thinking we should tell them on Thanksgiving, and have them promise not to tell the rest of the family until our first appointment.

to everyone that is waiting to O or in their TWW and to all of the positives so far this month. I do plan to stick around :)

10 years ago

Hey gang! For all those who asked about Catching Fire, it was VERY good. And I am quite critical because this was my favorite book in the Hunger Games series and the first movie disappointed me somewhat. This was very faithful to the book and VERY GOOD. See it!

Cam exciting to get that HSG! I think it's a great idea :)

amag woohoo get your BD on! ;) Yeah, cold symptoms after O are not uncommon but I hadn't gotten them much, I'll bet my progesterone is higher than usual!

SMH for what it's worth (and it isn't much haha) I recommend Rella, because MaherLee is a name that NOBODY will pronounce right. Rella is self explanatory and a bit unique like you want :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Aww, Rice, I love your breaking-the-news story! Your hubby's response was so sweet. Thanks for sharing with us. That will make for some interesting dinner conversation indeed on Thanksgiving! How exciting for your family!

10 years ago

Rice: aww that's so lovely, love his reaction ! Good on ya for waiting til after the dinner I don't know if I would of had that much self control lol all the best for the appt you have booked, I'll be looking out on this post when the time comes :)

10 years ago

Rice---aww, how sweet. what a healthy dinner you cooked. I took the digital and showed it to hubby--he seemed to accept it in writing more. Like it really hit him. He seems really quite happy!

10 years ago

This made me cry....watch it if you have a minute (or 6).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/21/ward-miles-miraculous-first-year_n_4319249.html

10 years ago

@amag: Love that you guys are going at it like bunnies! I really hope you are able to get your bfp before the ivf but I love that you have a plan in place! Ah nuts! I don't like the fact you may not be able to keep us upated! I will go insane not being in the know with what going on with you :(

@law: I am excited to watch your progression :) We haven't talked a bunch about middle names but if we go with Rella I am thinking Lee for the middle name since that is my middle name. If we go with MaherLee not sure what the middle name will be... What are the names you have picked out? Oh my gosh... That video made me cry all over the place. My baby is almost exactly the same age/weight/developed as that little baby was when he was born. I can't even imagine what those parents went through..... it really is a miracle.

@beyond: OMG! What is going on with your aorta?? Sorry about the bfn :(

@cam: I am so happy you are going to get the hsg done!! And I pray too its covered by insurance!!

@rice: I cried reading your 'reveal' story with dh! I am so friggin happy for you! I think Thankgiving is a perfect time to tell them!! Do you know how you will tell them?? Will this be everyone's first grandchild?

@luv: I know... NO ONE wil pronounce MaherLee right.. I know that for a fact since no one could pronounce just Maher (my maiden name) right when I was growing up. If we go that direction we may have to go wtih MarLee. It will still honor my maiden name. My dad had all sisters and my brother most likely won't have kids so its important to me to carry on the name some how. The more I say it and think it the more I like Rella. Just gotta sell dh on it.... Glad you liked the movie. I am sure I will have to wait until it comes out on dvd to see it.

AFM: I am so happy to be headed home from work... waaaaaaay too long of a week. Oh, good news - I passed my glucose test with flying colors.. even with the apple fritter I ate!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--I posted another HPT just now...I was worried because I bought cheapies from Walmart (.88) and it was super duper light and scary. So, I tested with my last wondfo and it seems to me like it's getting darker but i could be losing my mind. Yeah, it is a miracle that they were able to save him and he looks happy and healthy now. Names...Alexa Grace, Madison Riley, Emmett Pierce, and Liam Brantley.

10 years ago

Rice--DH is also waiting until Thanksgiving to tell everyone. At that point I'll have at least had a beta to confirm so that makes me happy. He wants them to all be together--thanksgiving is perfect. We won't see them until May so it will be nice to tell them all at once.

10 years ago

Rice love the way you told your DH and his reaction that is so sweet.

Nico- keep your head up hun it will happen and when it does will be the best day ever. I hope things get settled for you at work.

Uggh Law that would be so aggravating. Are you gonna call to ask for the Beta again?

Luv I am looking forward to seeing Catching fire, I loved the books!!! I am hoping that your Odd month is a good thing!!!

SMH- thank you, it is hard working with all the pregos, but I do love it at the same time. I had a patient today prego with triplets!!!! Non medicated too! A little jealous cause I just want one, but simply amazed at the miracle of life.

Cam- Glad they are gonna do and HSG, I hope this is a step to good things to come!

AFM I am CD 9 and am pretty sure O is near. OPK is still negative, but having the twinges an some fertile CM. Today was a crazy day. My poor kitty had to have emergency surgery for a severe mouth infection, he is doing ok. He is like a second child to me, it's hard to explain but basically when I returned from a deployment I got him and we have a special bond. He is doing well, and just picked him up from the vet, unfortunately they had to remove some of his teeth because of the infection, but is getting better so that is what is important. Today I just had this feeling though that my time will be coming soon, maybe it is all the BFP we have on here, but its a good thing. Kinda like I felt at peace, that my time is coming soon, I dunno how to explain it.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo