Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

391 - 400 of 486 Replies | Last Page

I've had sharp little pains around my ovaries today (how do you imagine that?) I've got no idea why that would be happening.

Turns out one of my workmates is sick with a tummy bug, I'm starting to wonder if I've had it to, but less drastic than his.

Goodluck Gilly, I hope this works for you both. I've seen sucess stories with low counts!

Pabbey, do you know your AMH level? They forgot to check mine before they sent me for IVF

10 years ago

Actually I don't know what my levels are but my doctor said it was "normal". I guess there is a big range for normal though! I am definitely going to ask tomorrow when I call. Thanks for the heads up!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

jojogo- awww that sucks!!! I hope you get answers soon! And if it's ovarian cysts, they are easily taken care of!
You are so right on taking things for granted, I have many times thought about the same thing.. what if we were living in a time where medicine wasn't this advanced? We are all so blessed. And imagine no internet to talk to each other...

Gillynksi- hello!! Interesting how different docs work... you'd think they'd medicate you to up your chances (the more follicles that matured the more 'options' a sperm has)... I hope IUI#2 works for you and if not maybe ask for medication to increase your chances. I would at least cause IUI isn't exactly cheap...
Sperm count, did you try fertilaid for men? or COQ10?

opal- I hope it's not a stomach bug!!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Pabbey-I'm going through ivf right now so if you have any questions let me know. Our protocols might be different but same drugs, etc. (if you're out of pocket I also recommend shopping them around)

Afm, I'm on day 5 of stim drugs, going to re tomorrow for my first us to see how things are progressing. I can attest that giving yourself the shots is almost better than my dh doing them, but it also allows him to be included and usually by the end, I'm sick of being poked and it's nice for him to just do it :) he's currently out of town so it's been just me for the past couple days with him on Skype :)

Hope everyone else's cycles are moving along smoothly! Lots of baby dust to all!

10 years ago

BFN this morning, 14dpiui. Grrr. Beta this morning too, I'll look for the results this afternoon, but I'm not expecting a positive.

I had my AMH test and it was 1.5, which is normal.

Here are the ranges from the first google hit.
High (often PCOS) >3.0 ng/ml
Normal >1.0 ng/ml
Low Normal Range 0.7 - 0.9 ng/ml
Low 0.3 - 0.6 ng/ml
Very Low <0.3 ng/ml

I'll retake my FSH and E2 tests on CD3, but I'll go in for initial scan tomorrow or the next day (hopefully CD1). He is also going to check my antral follicle count at that US, so I'll be happy to see those results. We are going to try a stronger antagonist cycle first, then if that doesn't work I'll lupron suppress through May and IUI in June. (I'm traveling every week in May, so that's a good month to suppress.)

Good luck to everyone!! I'm especially excited about the IVF ladies telling us their stories as I'm heading to IVF if the June IUI doesn't work.

10 years ago

I am giving myself 3 rounds of iui then I will do ivf.

10 years ago

I asked and was told that my AMH level was 1.87 the last time they tested. She said that this was very good for IVF! Good news so far. More good news - I was approved for financing! Woohoo! I should start my cycle next week and get going with all the meds.

Awwhitaker - Thanks, I will definitely need your advice moving forward. What I'm most worried about at the moment is the progesterone oil injections. That needle is HUGE and sounds so painful. :( When do those injections begin? After transfer?

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

Miracle- we've tried fertility aid, macca, l-arganine and nothing. His count still stays the same. My dr won't medicate I've asked since it's his infertility and we don't want multiples. I guess if I change my mind for multiples she will. It's 6dpiui and still no symptoms except for sore boobs but that is usually a sign go AF coming in one week. Nothing seems to be doing the trick. We both have kids. He has two and I have one. I'm just looking to have one of our own.

I really want this to work but it just seems like the sane thing every month. Nothing sticks. I usually use clear blue ovulation kits and this time the stores were sold out and I had to use first response. It never showed an lh surge. I suspected it one day and tested in the afternoon wit ban internet cheapie and it showed a blaring Lh. But the dr didn't schedule me for the iui for 42 hours. I think that was too late especially with only 3-4 million sperm. I'm just bummed that it was so late and I think we never caught the egg. We will be stopping in Dec. ;(

10 years ago

14dpiui and also CD1. At least I didn't have to wait. Was hoping to get into RE on CD1, but CD2 will just have to do.

10 years ago

Sorry txkadams. Hug.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo