Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 697 Replies | Last Page

Luv--sounds like fun; I so want to see that!

10 years ago

Luv--sounds like fun; I so want to see that!

10 years ago

@afmedic: Thanks for liking the names :) Sorry you are having to work with tons of pregos while ttc - I know that is a bummer.

@Mamak: Thanks for liking the names too! Your little girl's name is beautiful! Your MIL is super nice for taking you shopping! Very cool. We are going to head to the Carters outlet sooner or later.

@lawbride: Its pronoucned Rell-uh. Dh likes MaherLee but Rella is really starting to grow on me. I've never heard of anyone named Rella and I want something out of the ordinary. So did they do a beta today? When will you get the tests back? I must have missed your post about the digital - I am guessing it came back 'pregnant'. Did you test again this morning? Was it darker?

@megan: I am glad I am not the only odd ball regarding hair growth and pregnancy. I too was looking forward to my head hair growing out. Bummer but oh well. Yes, its awesome feeling her move. I keep thinking to myself how weird it will feel to have a big pregnant empty belly after I give birth. I am excited for you to start using opks!!! I think you'll like them!

@bluerose: that is a good bra buying technique! I'll have to try that!! Yay for close to positive OPK!!!! Better start bding!

@nicolene: Hey sweetie!! I hope you O earlier this cycle!!! But I am not sure if a D&C effects it. OMG! I cannot believe your friend got fired. This woman has got to be stopped! It will happen for you Nicolene :) Sooner than you think!

@cam: So sorry about the witch :( Do you have full flow or just spotting? If its full flow then today is CD1.

@beyond: Cool job! So sorry about the bfn :( I hope you are not getting sick. Take care of yourself!

@Holly: I hope this is your sticky BFP!!! Eeeek! I just checked out your test and can see the second line. Fx for you!!! I can't believe you haven't told your dh but I understand why. We are pulling for you!!

@luv: Have fun at the movies - let us know if its as good as we want it to be :) Glad you are feeling better. Come on BFP!

User Image

10 years ago

@law: I checked your page and saw the 'PREGNANT'. Woohoo!!

User Image

10 years ago

mamak: congrats on the baby girl! soo happy for you!!

beyond: sorry about the time contraints for you that really has to make things soo much harder!!

law: congrats girl.. thats sucks about all the blood you had to draw... i know i just did 8 vials and that was enough.. i think if i did any more i would of had to laid down like dh did after his 2...but at least its all done with for now at least...lol

Cam: sorry about AF i just hate when she arrives...she is the last person i wanna see!!

luv: sorry you havent been feeling to good but that in itself is a good sign. i know a lot of people who got a slight cold or allergy related sickness right when they got their bfp!! i really have a good feeling your BFP is right around the corner!! kfx... how was the movie. im supposed to go with my mom to watch it this weekend!!

nicolene: yes i am very excited to at least have a plan in motion. dh and i are still trying on our own now that i am taking the thyroid medication!! my dr said to keep trying because sometimes being of by just a little bit like i was is enough to stop you from conceiving..kfx but if not its okay im good with it too...!!

AFM: well im currently CD13 and expect to ovulate in the next day or two most!! dh and i are BD like jack rabbits...lol!! Starting to get a lot of EWCM here and there. Work has been crazy here i actually had a day in the office where i didnt have a dr so i could get caught up on everything that needed to be done. We will be busy for the next couple months with a lot of the college kids being home pretty soon from their winter breaks. so i apologize in advance i will try my hardest to stay as up to date as possible and keep you all informed of what is going on !! hope everyone is enjoying their friday!! we have a nice rainy cool day here so im thinking it may be a chicken soup kinda night for dinner!!

10 years ago

SMH--thank you love. I used a different type of test today--went to walmart and bought some cheapies (.88 per test) and I'll be using those daily until I get my Beta results. I did do bloodtests today but since it's Friday I'm going to guess that I won't get the results till Monday or Tuesday. Then I'll go in on Wednesday for another one. Rella is very pretty--have you already considered middle names? We have 2 boy names and 2 girl names already picked out for our 2 to 3 kids. :)

10 years ago

amag-- I hope this is your month! Are you temping/using OPKs? I should be going back for my beta with the RE on tuesday or wednesday so I'm glad I'll have the first numbers to compare it to.

10 years ago

Luv my daughters are going to see that tonight with friends the dh and i are going on a date to bad the witch is here!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks, ladies, for your encouragement.

Law - Glad you got your tests...peace of mind is underrated! I had a lengthy scan scheduled for my aorta this weekend, but I canceled it in case I was pregnant. I hope you get your results soon!

Holly - AF should arrive Sunday - Tuesday. My cycle has been shifting lately.

12dpo today, BFN. I'm going back to bed for an hour...

10 years ago

I decided to call my Dr today and suggest getting the hsg done, he replied that it's a great idea. He wrote a script for me and I'll pick it up today or Monday. I asked the dh to call our insurance with bcbs to see if they'll cover it.I pray it does!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo