Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies! sorry i haven't been able to get on here today. We have been so busy at work! I am sneaking on right now to give you an update. My Beta increased from 12 to 30! I am so excited! it more than doubled so i am very happy with that. My progesterone was still low though. It went from 12.4 to 18.3 so we are hoping that continues to rise. Another Beta on Friday. Pray my levels keep increasing like crazy!

Nikki-how did your test go?

Hope all is well with the rest of you waiting to catch an egg or waiting to test!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Holly that all sounds a bit crazy getting positive opk again I never test again once I get positive then it goes negative I don't test again for the rest of the month if I don't get bfp this month I'm going to try bbt I haven't been doing that so far

Mama2twins wow that's brilliant numbers

Ttc glad your numbers doubled

User Image

9 years ago

Kirbcat. I know its crazy. I just tested because I had more EWCM. Maybe I shouldn't have. Well I Bd like crazy around each positive opk!
We aren't cycle buddies anymore since I don't know how many DPO I am!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

I'm hoping to get a bfp this month I'm currently 2 dpo. If I get by bfp this will be my 3rd November baby!!

9 years ago

That's great Holly hopefully you caught whichever one it was

User Image

9 years ago

Kirbcat- what side effects do you get from clomid. Do you have sore bbs after O? Sore nipples. Last month I felt I had more symptoms on it then this time?? I don't want to read to much into it.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

TTC!!!! I knew it!! Congrats babe!!

Also congrats to She Ra!

And Mama, what day is your ultrasound?! Excited to see if you'll have twins again!!!!

AFM,
Thank you all for the congrats. It's still so surreal! So listen, you guys are going to FLIP OUT. My 14dpo level was 108 and my follow up 18dpo level was 1968!!! Whaaaaaaaaat I almost fell out of my chair!!! Hahaha
That's a doubling rate of 322%. Doubling every 22hrs. That's nuts.
Ultrasound next week on Friday. Bets on multiples? I'm guessing 2 but I will say that 1968 is beyond the average "high" for twin pregnancies 18dpo. OMG

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Sorry been feeling so lousy. Ugh but ultrasound March 10. I'll go through reply all later. Hoping everyone well and check in tomorrow.

And wow team awesome. Wow keep us posted

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Team - those are great numbers. FX that you have twins! and have a !!! I'm so happy for you.

TTC - on your beta doubling. I hope it continues to do so and that you have a super sticky bean in there.

Mama - I'm sure you'll be pleased with either a singleton or twins. Keep us posted on the ultrasound.

Holly - I hope you caught the egg And that you get you BFP this month.

She - FX that your BFPs get darker today and that you have a super sticky bean growing in there.

I hope we get a lot more BFPs on this board!

AFM - My cycle is being wonky again. I got my positive OPK but my temp still hasn't spiked. DH and I have BDd often enough and we'll keep going until I get a temp spike but he'll be grumpy if it takes too long. (He doesn't like schedules)
In other news I finally got a hold of the RE and have everything set up so I can do an IUI next cycle, if need be.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

13 dpo didn't test this morning, my bbt is still up today is the highest its been this cycle but not by much. I will probably test tomorrow morning... If AF don't show first and if my temp stays up.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo