Community post

Discussion

ALL LADIES WELCOME TO COMMENT :)

View Full Post

Hi ladies! my 2ww isnt over yet got 3 more days! arghhh!!! right i want to make this topic so we can all discuss our symptoms and pregnancy test results! I am 11dpo today and I am so scared! my period is due in 3 days as well as 2ww over so im scared!! Ladies welcome to comment and post pictures of tests! :)

TTC CYCLE NUMBER 2HOPE THIS IS MY MONTH!

48 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

31 - 40 of 48 Replies | Last Page

Try not to psych yourself out! Take a deep breath and just let what happens, happen. No symptoms doesn't necessarily mean that you aren't pregnant!

User image

10 years ago

thanks, af supposed to come today and ive have cramps. it hurts!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hopefully it's not her!

User image

10 years ago

AF still hasnt turned up! Got cramps and sore boobs today though :/

AF hasn't shown up for me either. My nipples are starting to get sore though. That worries me. I'm really hoping AF stays away!

User image

10 years ago

i am one day late! should i test?? my boobs are bigger and sore and my lower back kills!

Might as well! If you're late will all those symptoms, there's a good chance you'll get a bfp! My husband convinced me to wait a few more days, so I won't be testing till Wednesday. If you do test, let me know what you get!

User image

10 years ago

I definatly will! Im starting to think i got all my cycle mixed up this month because of my weird period last month! i hope now and i get a bfp very soon!!

If it makes you feel any better, I think I got some of my dates mixed up, too. The 29th and the 30th I had some really weird spotting. It was mostly brown cm with a little pink and it's stopped now. It looked like implantation bleeding is supposed to, but I'm not sure if that's what it was. :/ sending lots of baby dust your way'

User image

10 years ago

If i havent got my dates mixed up i am 2 days late but if i have i think im due af next week! ill just have to wait n see :/

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo