Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 697 Replies | Last Page

rbk--sounds promising. so excited for you. I am more terrified of needles than ANOYONE I know and if I could do it you could do it! It's worth it. Do you want to adopt even if you get pregnant?

10 years ago

Luv--how was your workout?

10 years ago

I'm here.

Welcome back Cam! Preeseed can be very messy LOL learned that the hard way too!!!

Law you really do crack me up. After reading that work out post I def think I will chill out during those 2 weeks, hey any bit helps.

Well CD 2 and the witch is not being very nice...LOL Good news my progesterone level at 7 dpo came in and where 21. So there is one worry out of my head!

10 years ago

Thanks afmedic! :-)

User Image

10 years ago

hey all i did make the jump over.. glad to see some new faces around here....sorry i havent been updating much there really has not been much going on just waiting for AF to leave which she has done as of today!!! finally got DH's SA back from the dr.. besides having a lower sperm count it looks like he does have a low sperm motility as well. my OB referred us to go see and RE, which i had a feeling was going to happen. i am just glad the RE he referred us to had just had a cancellation when i called so we are going to see her on Wednesday morning at 9. My dr is sending all my records and test result to her so hopefully we will be on the move pretty soon. i know the chances of iui or ivf are higher for us now but im okay with it all as long as i get my LO soon!!! hoping you all are doing well and looking forward to hearing how my fellow ladies doing IUI this cycle make out and hoping on wednesday we will get some good news about maybe being able to start something next cycle seeing this one is most likely not going to happen!!

10 years ago

Im here keeping up with yall!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies! So much happening. Sorry if I don't respond to everyone.

JLH - Sorry AF is being such a witch! On a positive note, it probably means your lining was nice and plush.

Cam - Welcome back! We missed you. Glad to hear you are 5dpo and things sound promising. Yay for tender boobs!

Law - I'm on progesterone during the 2WW this cycle too. I start mine tonight! The only thing I hate about progesterone supplements is they give you pregnancy symptoms sometime and they are just because of the progesterone.

Luv - I watched the first season of AHS and haven't seen it since. I was thinking about watching Coven. It looked like it might be good. I may check it out. Right now, I'm hooked on Sleepy Hollow...and a bunch of other shows!

Rice - I agree with the others. I had a miscarriage in February and wonder if my intense workouts before I got my BFP had an impact. My RE told me not to do anything that I might regret if things don't go well. I plan to walk on the treadmill until I know if we conceived or not this cycle.

RBK - Goodluck when you use your FRER! Fxd you get your BFP.

Amag - Glad you are back. Sorry about DH's sperm SA. BUut glad you have an apt next week. Hope you get a good plan together to get your BFP.

MamaK - How far along are you now? We would love an update!

AFM - I'm 2dpiui today. I've been having some soreness and aching in my ovarian region. I hope that is because we conceived and something is brewing down below. I am still taking the Estradiol and tonight is my last dose. I start my progesterone tonight and will continue until my RE tells me to stop.

User Image

10 years ago

Holly--funny you say that. I keep getting these twinges on my left side...I'm 3dpo so we are twinsies. I don't know what that's about..surely it's much too soon to feel anything. Are you taking prometrium or crinone?

amag--how exciting! I hope everything goes well with the RE this cycle. I don't recall--did you already have an HSG? I think your RE will want to try an IUI before moving to IVF since that might do the trick without more aggressive (and expensive) intervention.

afmedic--hehe. I'm just keeping' it real. lol. yeah, the workout thing is kind of scary. It's like...is it worth it for me to somehow ruin my chances for 1 pound of weight loss at MOST...definitely not.

10 years ago

Thanks Holly I pray that this is the month!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Law - I will be taking prometrium. BTW - I had to update my last post. I'm only 2dpiui. I haven't confirmed O yet, but I think I ovulated yesterday.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo