Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Aloha ladies :) Bittersweet to be reading updates from all of you! But ahhh the start of the cycles/boards are always so hopeful!!

I actually enjoyed my short hiatus from TTC and the release from the stress of it all. My doc put me on BCP for an SIS, gen tests, baseline bloods and u/s, and HSG in the last 6 weeks. HSG was today, it wasn't terrible (I requested codeine #3!) and the dye went right through my tubes. Yay! We get together with the doc to discuss test results and the treatment plan on Feb 5. I should be allowed off the BC around then (thank goodness....I'm gross and crazy on it, poor DH) so an EDD would be mid Nov.

However I'm anticipating my recommended treatment will be more medication. I'll be interested to hear experiences from those doing meds this cycle.

Happy to be back in the game, loads of glittery baby dust to everyone!!

9 years ago

Welcome back Rerun!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Well, dh and I decided to bd last night. We figured we'd at least give it a shot and if it doesn't happen then I'll be skipping this cycle like my ob told me to. I thought I'd ovulate yesterday since last month I ovulated on cd17, but my bbt was still low this morning, so I guess not. Today I've been getting cramps, especially this evening. I've never had cramping with ovulation so we'll see if today was the day.

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Nov gang,

I cannot handle any more bfn and at the same time cannot stop POAS with the hope for a faint pink line to show up. I am on cd32 (dpo15-16) which is beyond my 30 day cycle. My temps are more confusing than conclusive.

Out of all this frustration, I've decided to join the Nov group in advance and plan ahead.

It would be a miracle to conceive around Thanksgiving around the Holidays!
and lots of !!!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Welcome Dsinha- sorry u may have to move over here! But it sounds like ur not out yet For October! fx for u!!

Idk-praying u caught the egg and ur working on a sticky bean!!

AFM- I'm CD3 today. Started Femara today. Gosh I hope my ovaries react well to this drug and I get my rainbow baby!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TTClate30's: Thanks sweetheart! I wish you all th best with Femara and hope that helps you get your BFP this month :) lots of to you!

AFM: just arrived so I am getting ready for this month to be back in the game. My dh and I just discussed our bd schedule. It sounds slightly lame but that's th reality when you have to jiggle work and life. Lol! As for bbt charting, I plan to set 5am alarm everyday to temp. even on weekends. It's amazing how much parents to for that little precious baby.... Even before they are born... !!!

Wishing everyone bucketful of and for that little bean!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Than say you can count cd 1 as first day of bleeding after misscarriage how early will I o if any ladies has experiences this I really just want to try again

9 years ago

So I'm pretty sure I will be doing a iui this cycle I want to cover all bases and want everything to work out I ovulate on my but use clomid the cycle I got pregnant so it was clear I needed help me and the hubby bd to for the hell of it but soon to start back bleeding I have a d & c schedule for Thursday but I'm praying that this will complete on its own before then I hear you would have to wait longer being that the lining was scrapped and would have to re build I'm very excited and worried about the next cycle but mainly anxious for it to get here we really deserve our rainbow shout we all deserve this my god son is due in june from my bff if I Do not conceive by then I would be devastating but a little re assured with my new son through god Feb is 28 days so I'm hoping school will kill time that's seems forever right now I'm so ready to start and sure I will fall pregnant asap just want a Healthy baby sorry for the long message but I had to vent

9 years ago

I a joining you guys over here. My bbt decreased again and my cervix is low and hard. I also feel cramping. This month will make a year that we have been ttc. Upsetting but you get used to it.

My TTC plan for February: I am going to take my bbt throughout the cycle. I may decide to purchase some opk's. I am also going to bd more. Last month we only did it once but on the highest day of my ability to get pregnant according to my Glow app. I also am going to make an appointment with a ob/gyn to see if there is something else I can do.

EDD: This depends if it comes on today like it is supposed to then November 8th but af don't like coming on Sundays for some reason. It always wait which is confusing. In addition, when it waits, it waits to the 31st cycle day so I am looking at 11/12

Good luck to us all. Hope I don't see y'all for December babies if I make it there.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Dsinha- oh man! I hate !! sounds like u have a good game plan going into this new cycle though. I started BBT last summer after my MC. I get up at 6:15 every day even on the weekends which sucks. But I keep telling myself that I will be able to sleep in again someday. And without the OPK's I would be lost! I use the clear blue digital. They are a little pricier but it takes the guessing and stress out of wondering if the line is dark enough. Not sure if your already using these or not.

Xoxo-I am also doing IUI this cycle. Is this your first time doing IUI?

Ababy-welcome! hope this cycle you get your BFP! its so hard when you hit that 1 year milestone. My friends baby is about to turn a year old in April and we planned on getting pregnant at the same time. Well she got pregnant the first month she went off BC and here I still am. Constant reminders everywhere. Its killing me to think I may not be able to have anymore babies.

AFM-CD 4. After taking the femara yesterday I was soooo tired. I'm guessing that's a side effect of it and if so I hope its working to make some nice healthy mature eggs!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo