Community post

Discussion

LMP Oct 28- anyone else?

View Full Post

Hello all my LMP was Oct 28 looking for others with the same LMP or close to!

99 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

31 - 40 of 99 Replies | Last Page

Well today I woke up and my right boob hurts really bad but the other one is fine. Also I've been kindof gassy this morning too

11 years ago

Camisa- I had a killer headache yesterday too! It felt like my head was going to explode!

AKenny11- I guess that's a good sign your boob hurts maybe its your month! Mine aren't really sore just sensitive.

Eeeeks hope this is the month for all of us!! Fingers crossed!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Baby dust to us again! My boobies aren't painful but slightly uncomfortable. I had a good day at work. I pray you ladies had a good day as well.

User Image

11 years ago

I don't work- I'm a stay at home mom, but so far it's been good, just cold! Thanks for asking!

I wish lol stay warm Alaskamom :)

User Image

11 years ago

I've been insanely busy with work and kids lately, but at least it keeps me from obsessively looking at pictures of other people's pregnancy tests!

11 years ago

Haha funny you say that Matrixx! I've been doing that while my daughter naps.

Thanks Camasia!

Lmp 10/31/2012 baby dust to all! the only thing i hv had is very sore nipples and cm hopefully its our month!

11 years ago

I'm 3dpo and I did a cm check and it's thick like lotion.

User Image

11 years ago

Hello Lovechild2013! Right there with you- fingers crossed this is it for all of us! I would love nothin more than for all of us to get our BFP's this month!'

Casamia- mine is pretty much the same occasionally a little more watery. I still have this funny taste in my mouth though and cramping and as the day has gone on my boobs are starting to hurt more.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo