Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

381 - 390 of 697 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies

I am still here following all of you.

Holly, Rice Soo happy for both of you.
Tnx to Law, Holly and Rice this has been a very good month on the forum.

Mama: Congrats on the girl.

Cam: Sorry about the bfn:( Keep strong

Luv: I am rooting for you girl!!!!!!!

JLH: Hey cycle buddy Do you normally O around cd20?

Writer: Yay for 4wks I think you will only really relax when you've got that little body in your arms.

Law: Fx it's not to serious. And affecting bub.

Smh: Wow 6.5 months. Time sure do go by fast. Not so much when you TTC. Wish we could swap them around:)

Amag: Your post made me smile. I am so happy and pleased about your plan. Going to do IVF. How exciting.

Sorry if I left anyone out I am responding from memory only.

I am CD10. Is it possible to O sooner after a d&c in your cycle? I normally get opk + cd20 with ewcm. This cycle after d&c I noticed ewcm much earlier.

I am just taking things easy as my work stuff is not worked out yet. Will most likely do mediation next week. I've had a very emotional 2 days as one of my close friends were fired by the same person bullying me. I have been comforting and helping her.

Luv: You won't be left alone on here:) I am still going to be here with a bfn. Just feel like it is not going to happen.

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

The witch has arrived just now after church.should I make tonight or tomorrow cd 1?

User Image

10 years ago

Cam - sorry to hear that, I'm pretty certain today would be your CD 1

10 years ago

smh - I'm the school admin for a performing arts institution. I can attest that everything they say about artists is true!

mamak - Congratulations on your baby girl!!! My husband wants soooo badly a girl. I'm happy either way!

bluerose - Thanks for the encouragement. I appreciate it!

cam - Aww, sorry to hear that. I'm routing for your Christmas BFP!

law - I like your "sad face" test idea. I'm thinking we can add some audio clips with encouraging affirmations too. lol

rice - I can't wait to hear how you decided to present the big news to your guy!

11 dpo, and I tested AGAIN today (3rd time lol) when I came home this evening from work. I would have waited until tomorrow, but I got a little hopeful since this afternoon I've come down with a serious case of chills and wooziness. BFN still. I hope I'm not getting sick...

10 years ago

beyond--it's still early...I hope this is your month. FX'd for you!

Nico--thanks girlie! I'll let you all know what happens. Of course, my results won't be back for about a week or so but I will definitely get my blood drawn today.

10 years ago

Cam I'm sorry:( today will be CD 2 for you.

10 years ago

Hi everyone! About to start working, but wanted to do a quick drive by.

Cam - Sorry AF came. I second the Xmas BFP for you. Fxd!

MamaK - congrats on finding out you are having a girl. That is great. I would love to have a girl!

beyondaurora - Sorry for the BFN. It is still early. When do you expect AF?

Nicolene12 - My cycle was all over the place after my DC. Just keep testing to ensure you don't miss O. Also, do you temp? I can't remember. For me, that has been my lifesaver!

AFM - 9DPO. My test today was darker and able to be photographed. I think it is still light, but it is still quite early. I posted it in the gallery. I will wait until Monday before contacting my RE. By then, I should have a non-squinter of a BFP. When my test is a little darker, I will tell DH also. I'm just a little cautious because I have had a couple of CPs.

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks ladies cramping a little this morning ughh.

User Image

10 years ago

Holly--Wise move. I'm nervous about this being a CP and DH getting so excited about it. Heck, I'm just nervous.

So, 12 vials of blood later, I've done all my blood tests. My ob-gyn ordered ALL of my tests that I'd do after my 8-10 week appointment instead of just a BETA. I feel so bad for doing all of the tests and I'm not sure why he did that considering all I said is "I've had a positive pregnancy test 2 days in a row and I'd like to get a BETA to confirm"....gahhh. So, I did all of those tests, full metabolic panel (thyroid related panel), blood count, and bilirubin/

10 years ago

Cam so sorry about AF :( Ugh that sucks. Hang in there girly.

lawbride that is a LOT of blood. I would literally puke and faint. Hopefully in that order. ;)

Holly I definitely see a little something, hard to tell on camera I know :) Still very very early though!

beyond sorry about BFN :( It is still early!

Nicolene ugh sorry that witch at your job is being terrible to your friends too...don't her higher-ups notice a theme here?!? Sorry you feel out too. You deserve some good news very soon!

bluerose better BD Just in case! ;)

megan I like the S3 so far! I just cannot push one button at a time so I have to use a stylus. Plus there are some things about it that are really needlessly complicated or counterintuitive, but I think that's because I've never owned a smartphone :-P GL using the OPKs, they're super easy! The digital ones especially, no guesswork :)

AFM 4 DPO, my sore throat has become a mucus-y throat which is good, means it's healing finally. I usually don't get much of those "cold symptoms after O" so this was an odd month for me in many ways. Still doing daily Miralax. I hope it won't ruin my body to do this so long-term. Gonna see the 9 AM (yes, AM) show of Catching Fire with a friend! Popcorn for breakfast, LOL ;)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo