Community post

Discussion

March 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

This will be our month !!!
I can feel it :)

and

Good luck girls !!! I wish you a stress free month and lots of BFPs. And if you are taking a month or few off from TTC - good luck to you as well and hopefully this time will fly quickly.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

574 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

381 - 390 of 574 Replies | Last Page

I am doing better emotionally but it looks like I got yeast infection - just what I need to kick me down. I called clinic but they have not responded to me yet.

Any suggestions? how to deal with yeast infection and 2ww?

LS - congrats on your super retrieval :) I was reading everyone's comments yesterday but I just couldn't comment on anything... I was drained and I was trying to focus on happy thoughts :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Lschrader - thank you for the reply... And CONGRATULATIONS... That is just excellent news...
My husband has gone for his test... And he is beyond fertile as per the doctor :)
I am going for IUI to make sure I don't miss an opportunity of healthy egg fertilization as those are hard to come by... And clomid has a side effect of dry cm making it hard for swimmers to travel...

Anyway, thanks for the encouragement.

9 years ago

good luck ladies

9 years ago

Red, the vitamins were suggested by our doctor.
Basia, i had yeast infection before this iui and the doctor gave me a cream. Now i feel better.

9 years ago

@basia-oh just what you need!! Yes, ask about a cream, and eat a lot of yogurt with probiotics! I hope you feel better very soon!! I am glad you are feeling better. You are PUPO and enjoy it! It;s going to work!

@momma-oh good! You are lucky!!! My DH was not so fertile haha! Oh well, it's worked out the way it is supposed to!

9 years ago

Ls. when is your transfer?
Basia how you feeling

9 years ago

TTC: how are you coping? Hope you're doing ok- we're thinking of you xx

9 years ago

Hi ladies, I've been a bit MIA as I'm out of town and only have my phone to check this on. Basia- congrats on having a blast to transfer. I know you wanted to transfer two and it's hard not to be disappointed. I hope that blast sticks and you get a positive.
AFM, I'm on day 9 of stims. I don't have a ton of follicles coming something like 5+ 2 on the right and 4+2 on the left. I'm a little disappointed. The doc wanted to up my gonalF but decided against it as my E2 is high. Above 8000 is what they told me. Not really sure what that means. My next appt is Tuesday morning. Hopefully better results then, probably do the ER on Thursday at this rate. Anyone have any insight for me?

9 years ago

My healthy little boy was born via natural VBAC on his due date. I thought the pushing part was going to kill me. I'll post a pic in my profile in the next few days when I can get to a computer.

I'm hoping each of you get your rainbow babies SOON! Our wait was a long one, 6IUIs and one MC, but worth every pill, needle, and doctor visit.

Kalvin Dean born March 19th, 11:29am, 8lbs, 1oz, 21inchs long, and an enormous head.

9 years ago

Oh txk!!!!!! Congratulations honey. Can't wait to see the little fella

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo