Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 905 Replies | Last Page

@spartie: I know!! Exciting :) my first positive opk was yesterday so thinking I may have ovulated today. Took another opk this evening and it looked negative, so I don't know. Guess I'll see if there's a temp change in the morning. Good luck to you!! Keep us updated :)

10 years ago

Hey ladies, just a quick one from me.

Could I get thoughts on this HPT I just did? My symptoms are driving me bonkers so I caved and tested. It's 11DPO for me today:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test176740

Am I seeing things?

User Image

10 years ago

Muesli I see a line. Congratulations :-)

10 years ago

Arichton: Glad that AF finally showed her face for you in the end. I went 43 days before she showed up the other month. Then had a 19 day cycle :/ My body is weird I have decided!!! That would be an awesome birthday gift for ya DH if you was to get pregnant this month. Lots of baby dust for you

Kelsey: Congratulations. H&H9M :)

1040gurl: Glad the appointment went well and there was a strong heartbeat. H&H9M :)

Baby dust to all of you who are still in your TWW. I hope you all get your BFPs this month :)

AFM, I am on CD14 and am spotting heavily. Not quite enough to be classed as a light full flow to be AF. started spotting early yesterday evening and its slowly getting heavier. Not good. It did this last cycle as I started spotting on CD17 and by CD20, AF was in full flow.

Could it be that the HSG I had done on August 16th (was CD42) be screwing up my cycles completely?! If it turns into full AF over the weekend then I will make an appointment to see my GP again. Not that she was any help last time I went about AF showing up on CD20.....
Gotta ring fertility clinic on Monday as well as still not had my next appointment through for them even though its been a month or more since all the tests were done.

10 years ago

Hey Ladies! CD15 today and I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. Positive opk test at CD13 and CD14. I haven't test today yet. But I also had mild sometimes sharp pains/twinge feeling in my left side yesterday, so I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. But my temp didn't show a drop this morning. I noticed that my throat was sore and my nose was stuffy, so I was probably mouth breathing last night, not sure if that could have thrown my temp off or not. Guess we will see. Just when I think I'm figuring my body out, it confuses me again...

10 years ago

Yay 1st!
Baby dust to u!!!! Bd time!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Museli, I think I see the line too! Congratulations!!

1stTTC, I would take an opk today and see what it says. Your temp should rise today if you ovulated yesterday, but like you said, it could be an inaccurate reading.

AFM, I got a solid smiley on my advanced clear blue opk last night. Phewf! I think today is ovulation day, even though my temps have been rising a bit over the past two days. Ovulation cramps on my left side yesterday (I feel like it's always on my left side. Is that bad?)

Looking forward to more BFPs here over the next few days! You guys give me something to be optimistic about Hope everyone has a good day!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

@Wifey: That's what I was thinking too, but my temp was just the same as yesterdays and the day before. So, I don't know. I am definitely going to take another opk later today. I had the pain/twinge feeling in my left side yesterday and the day before, so I thought for sure I O'd yesterday... so maybe my temp was inaccurate this morning or maybe O is going to happen today. CM doesn't seem as abundant as yesterday, like it's starting to go away. But to be completely honest, at this point, I don't know what to think. Start figuring things out and then get confused again... blah.

10 years ago

Wifey and 1st: i think i ovulated frim my left side too. And had pain fir two days, with long lh surges. Not a whole lot temp increase ..but again, i wake up several times per time, have a cold so i am breathing through my mouth.. my doc told me he just doesnt rely in temping too much as there are tons of inaccuracies ... but good to temp. He is supportive.

Thats why he is doing a blood work in me.

But, bd regardless !!!

Baby dust to all of us!
Lotsa baby dust!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

museli - congrats!! There is definitely a line!

AFM - I'm 5 DPO now....and this morning had a nice high temp. Hopefully it's gonna stay up there! I've decided I'm going to use my wondfo at 10 DPO. If I see anything I'll try a FRER, if not, I'll wait until 13 DPO to try a FRER. This is how I occupy my TWW....I plan out my testing! lmao!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo