Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 750 Replies | Last Page

@Book, I feel nothing. Literally. Last month I was bloated, gassy, my boobs were HUGE and this month NOTHING. Totally opposite from last month. Cramping on and off since my IUI though, but that isn't out of the norm for me after ovulation. After trying for two years it's hard to stay positive and trust it will happen now. Hubby is always super positive about it though so that helps :-) Neither month have I gotten and symptoms off the trigger shot either. Although he says most women don't. We shall see what this TWW has in store for me.

9 years ago

Bookgirl I am 6 dpo so were tww buddies

User Image

9 years ago

She - That's a definite FX the line keeps getting darker and your beta looks good!

9 years ago • Post starter

SHE- that's fabulous! Congrats on the BFP.

TCC, Team, and Mama- Here is to a . I hope to be joining you guys soon.

Nharty and Jessyann- Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts!

AFM: I am 14 DPO. No sing of AF and temperature rose to 98.5 this morning even taking it about 30 minutes earlier than normal. I plan to test again tomorrow morning! It's like all of a sudden I have all these symptoms...extremely sore BBs, lower back pain, cramps and constipation (tmi). Also appetite is crazy...starving at times and repulsed at others. But my body has played tricks on me before. I guess we will keep for tomorrow morning.

9 years ago

Good luck Nikki!

Thanks, everyone for checking the gallery pic. I'm so nervous, and still second guessing myself! Think I'll be taking a few more tests over the next couple of days...

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good day so far.

TTC since Dec 2012 Me: 35, PCOS DH: Perfectly healthy! Mar 2014: First IUI cycle May 2014: Missed M/C Oct & Nov 2014: 2 IUI Cycles Dec 2014: 4th IUI Jan 15, 2015: 5th round IUI Feb 14, 2015 : 6th round IUI Feb 28, 2015: - 1st beta: 195, 2nd beta: 467 Hoping for a

9 years ago

Hello ladies,

Welcome to the newcomers.

NikkiN - FX you get your BFP really soon!!

Jessyann - I'm sorry yesterday was a horrible day. I hope today is going better for you.

TTC - I'm so happy about your beta. my fingers are crossed so hard that it keeps doubling! I'm so happy for you!!! Keep us posted.

Nharty - I know how frustrating that can be I've had to rewrite a lot of posts because the computer timed out. FX the TWW goes by quickly.

She_Ra -

kelley - I hope you're just having a late implantation. FXFU

AFM - I'm trying to keep things lower key this month, though I'm not sure I'm doing much differently. I got my positive OPK this morning and DH and I BD'd twice yesterday, we weren't planning on BDing again until tomorrow night so FX we catch the egg. I've been playing telephone tag with the RE's office for the past week. I'm hoping that I'll finally get to talk to one of the doctors about doing an IUI next cycle.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

So I get a call from my docs office my bloodwork from Monday in but not Saturdays. She said I'm pregnant In some capacity what does that mean lol. She is going to call lab see what's up and call me later today.

9 years ago

TTC, congrats girl!! I hope you have a super sticky bean!

Nikki: thinking of you! Those symptoms and the temp rise sound very promising! FX this is it!

good luck also to the rest of you!

9 years ago

Need some advice.
Yesterday I had LOTS of EWCM.....3dpo(positive opk and crazy EWCM) This morning(at 4dpo) my CBD opk was smiling at me again???? Whats going on? Am I ovulating now? Should I count this as my O???? I dtd yesterday morning and this morning? Am I getting early false positives from Clomid? They are on Digital opk. I get so much EWCM to. This would put me at CD 17 today which is fine for ovulating. Otherwise I though I ovulated on CD13(positive opk CD12).

I don't want to change my countdown. I like the idea of being 4dpo...Plus I had some great cycle buddies!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo