Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 697 Replies | Last Page

Hey Law, awwwwww thanks!! I am REALLY excited about the retreat...just getting away and our Chaplain corps is putting it on so I really think it will be good for us :) We will be a month shy tomorrow from being married a year! I go to the Paul Mitchell school bc I hate paying to get my hair done, knowing I will sweat it out when I work out...lol!

10 years ago

CONGRATSSSSSSS MamaK!!!!!!!

10 years ago

afmedic sorry about work and a possible cyst! I hope it's just crazy ovary madness before O :)

JLH definitely! I will make a thread like that for sure if I get a BFP! We can stay here...FOREVAAAAAH! Mwahaha! Sounds like you have an awesome weekend ahead! We will miss you! :)

MamaK congrats on the girl! It's better this way, you ladies will outnumber the men in your house ;) Heehee!

10 years ago • Post starter

MamaK : Congrats on the girl!! :)

10 years ago

Congrats mamak on the baby girl!!!!
Afm I have to work 7-330pm tomorrow then 7a.m.-1130 p.m.Saturday then 3-1130 p.m. Sunday ughhh.

User Image

10 years ago

Mamak--yippee! I so want a baby girl so I'm excited for you!!

JLHart--that makes sense. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else because I'd rather save a few bucks!

Well, I took my digi--I left the house before I got the result because I couldn't take it. I'm really nervous--I don't like this waiting stuff. I want to see if my ob-gyn will order a blood test. He might but he also might just be annoyed.

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,
Wow this forum has been active today. I have been in meetings all day again so I havent been able to keep up. But, thank you sooo much for all of the kind words and best wishes. All of you are so great and I really appreciate it. Im so glad I found this forum!

MamaK--- Congrats on the girl!! :)

SMH---Thanks! Yeah, my DH works for a construction company. So we never know where he is going next. Im just happy that he is able to commute home every night right now.

Law & Holly---Im sorry if you already wrote about this but how are you feeling? Did you tell your DHs yet?

I took the Clearblue digital test (the one that tells you how far along you are) this afternoon and it said Pregnant 1-2 weeks :)

So, Ive decided to go with Laws idea on how to tell my DH. Im going to cook him a nice dinner and when he sits down to eat he will see a little gift. Inside is a card with the tests wrapped up. Im so excited to see his reaction!! I wonder if he will be just as shocked as I was this morning.

Im hoping to see more 's!! to all

10 years ago

Rice--I'm sure he will be ecstatic. What are you making for dinner?!

I'm so worried I'm going to go back home and the test will say "not pregnant"--digis scare me because they're so "blunt"...lol. A sad face might be easier to swallow. I really don't know why I do things like this to myself. I shouldve just waited till tomorrow. Now I have only 2 tests left--going to try to avoid buying more.

10 years ago

Hello Ladies! I have some time before we have to leave for my appointment so I decided to catch up with you all!

@amag: I don't blame you for starting with just one embryo! I only have one IRL friend who had IVF and they just transfered in one egg, but that egg split and they ended up the most amazing identical twin boys! It was a miracle story as her dh was diagnosed with stage 4 colo-rectal cancer so before they started treatment the had his sperm frozen. They were adamant they only wanted one kid but looks like thereo was other plans for them :) I am not saying this to scare you, only to tell you how wonderful I think IVF is. Hmm.. I am not sure how your coworker got away with $300 for injectables.. when we were looking at all of our options including IVF it was the injectables that were going to be about half of the cost of the whole IVF procedure.

@luv: I am so excited for you to join everyone in about 10 days. I have such a good feeling for you! When its rains bfps here is pours bfps here!!

@law: I am glad you are going to stay around to cheer everyone on like I do. I moved to a pregnant board with a lot of the girls from here on cdmp but it just wasn't the same.. So I'm back here... well I never really left because I wanted to cheer everyone on, but I don't go on the other board at all anymore. Awesome story! I'd say to anyone that thinks they may have fertility issues seek help before a year even if you are younger than 35.. the worst they can tell you is wait longer but I've never heard of anyone being told that. OMG I can't believe you already took a digi! Silly girl! I thought you were going to wait until tomorrow? I'd say schedule the betas for Monday and Wednesday. Who cares if he is annoyed. :)

@rice: Like I said I am in construction too! Small world. I am on the management side so I sit inside the trailer and go out on the site sparingly. I love getting to tell all the men what to do :) heehehehehe! Glad your dh is able to come home every night right now. I can't wait to hear his reaction to the "gifts"!!!!

@rbk: Sorry about your tough day at work. But a bowl of soup and a cuddle with dh sounds great!

@cam: I couldn't agree more! And your weekend plans exhaust me!

@amag, cam, & law: your comments are making me tear up!

@beyond: Its still early and a BFP could still be coming! I am praying for you!!!! OMG! Your boss is nuts! What do you do?

@afmedic: Hey!! We've missed you! I hope your early ovary pain means lots of follicles rather than a cyst :( Sorry you have a lot of whiny reports right now.

@JLHart: Hey back at you! I always love your posts :) Ooh! I love getting my browns threaded.. and its been way too long. But it is amazing compared to waxing. I should put that on my before the baby comes list of things to do for ME. That is so exciting the footings have started! Moving right along! They will be framing before you know it! So exciting! Have tons of fun on the couples retreat. We'll miss you!

@mamak: CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting! So you thought it was going to be a boy huh? Time to shop!!! Where do you plan on shopping and what do you plan on getting?

AFM: I downed my juice for my glucose test about 20 minutes ago. Surprisingly it didn't make me too jittery or anything. It did leave a nasty taste in my mouth though.. I was able to get a bra though TJ MAXX didn't have any DD cups so I got another D with full coverage which seems to fit a bit better. It will hold me over for a couple weeks I think. I also picked up a onsie + hat set for the baby girl. Its super cute. So the two names I like right now are Marlee and Rella. We'd spell Marlee like this: MaherLee because its my maiden name and middle name combined. I am starting to really like Rella though.

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--after seeing rice's digi I just couldn't resist. I'm so nervous to look. My ob-gyn could send the lab tomorrow and I'd have the results by Monday or tuesday. I guess at that rate I might as well wait until my RE will do it.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo