Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 750 Replies | Last Page

ttclate. This board sure is full of bfps. I hope we can add more

I'm having my transfer tomorrow. I would like to transfer 2 embryos but I haven't discussed it with the doctor as yet.

I'm guessing that I'm 2dpo if I count the egg retrieval as O day. I can't test early because I the Hcg trigger shot.

9 years ago

TTClate30: CONGRATS!!! :) :) So overjoyed for you!

mama2twins: CONGRATS!!!

kelley: FXFU!!!!!

i creep in on your ladies from time to time to see how everyone is doing! I spent many months with some of you and I pray each time I log on that more BFP's flood the feed! :) FX for all of you waiting to test or waiting to catch the egg! :)

9 years ago

Thanks everyone! I am cautionsly optomistic since my level is so low and i am 14/15 DPO, 15 DPIUI. I will feel better after my beta on Wednesday. i really hope they are really, really high! She said at least 60% doubling rate so i hope it's well beyond that.

Carla-Good luck tomorrow!! Sticky baby dust to you!

Kelley-i had a BFN a few days ago and thought i was out (i am still not entirely sure i am in but it's something). You are not out until AF shows so im crossing fingers for you!

Mama-looks like were in similar situations. Praying our numbers increase and we have sticky beans. Im praying for us!

Nharty, Holly and Kirbcat-Good luck!

Smudwife-sorry AF showed! Hopefully your TTC journey is short and you get your BFP soon

Hoping i didn't miss anyone! Hoping for lots of November babies!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Congrats TCC! You must have had your IUI the day before I did! I tested today but it was BFN. However, on a positive note my temperature was higher today than any day since O. Its bad I want to test again tomorrow, but feel it would probably be best to wait until Wednesday. It's so hard because today AF should have showed and temp should have been about 97.5 ish. Hopefully we will be pg buddies since we were cycle buddies.

Kelley- hang in there NOT everyone tests positive early. There are a lot of woman who have to wait several days past expected period to get their BFPs. We can hang in there together!

9 years ago

TTClate30's - WHOO HOO!!! Congratulations!!

TeamSuperBaby - Yay!! Congratulations!!

I've been stalking y'all waiting to see your BFPs. :)

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

Nikki-I had my IUI on the 8th. I was either 13 or 14 DPO when I got my faint positive yesterday. I am out of FRER's otherwise I would probably test again tomorrow, lol I dovt like this uncertainty. But I'm glad something is going on! AF was supposed to be here yesterday but I'm on progesterone so I think that would have probably extended my cycle in any case. My temps are still up too. Hope u get your BFP!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TTC ????

Any symptoms?

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Hey dsinha was thinking about you earlier . I know asking ttc but My big tip off was I got these sharp kinda pains above pelvic bone. Sometimes they were more sharp then others. Oh and the crazy blue veins I had. gl girly

9 years ago

Wow!! I made myself take the weekend off from this site and I came back to lots of BFPs!! to those of you who are pregnant!!!!

Mama and TTC - your numbers increase!! I'm so excited for both of you!

Carla - GL on your transfer tomorrow!

Kelley - I'm sorry you're having to feel this way. FX it's too early.

Awebste - Good to see you! I hope everything is going well!

I wish I could comment on more people, but I just read about 5 pages worth of comments so everything has just blurred together. GL to everyone though!

AFM, not much happening since I'm only cd7 today. I think I'll start OPKs on cd12. FX this is my month. My edd is Nov 24 which is the day before my bday. With my DDs bdays being Oct 25 and Dec 3 that would make for a lot of celebrating in a short amount of time. That's ok, we didn't want to have money at the end of the year anyway..

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm 4 or 5 DPO, the TWW is going to make me insane lol

Anyone a DPO buddy with me?

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo