Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

341 - 350 of 697 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Amag I feel the same for you ladies we have been on this journey together for a long time lol. We've seen many bfps many come and go but itis the bond of ttc THAT makes this deeper than any ordinary friendship forme.

User Image

10 years ago

cam: i couldnt agree more. There is something about going through experiences like these that can bond people together and thats what i feel i get on this forum! some of us have been on this journey a little longer together but i always enjoy the newbies coming in and joining us and hearing their experiences as well. it really has become a second family for me!!

10 years ago

So, any fun plans for you ladies this weekend?

10 years ago

Luv: With those extra high temps it sounds to me this could just be it!! i am going to be eagerly waiting for you to test and get that BFP!!! Just glad you plan on sticking around. I cant wait to hear how everything goes for you!!

Law: also very glad you will be sticking around for awhile. Luv is right you are definately a bright spot on the boards and im sure i speak for all of us when i say you would be terribly missed if you decided to leave us!!

10 years ago

law: for once no plans here for me at all.. Dh goes back to work tomorrow he has been on vacation so ill be just enjoying the quiet and doing some cleaning around the house preparing for the upcoming holidays. DH was supposed to clean up the downstairs for me while he was on vacation but unless he does it today dont think its happening so ill be doing that most likely. I am so ready to decorate for Christmas i might start doing at least the indoors this week!! How about you any thing interesting going on?

10 years ago

Luv--I hate that I know nothing about temps by the way. I am praying for you though!

Amag--awww, thanks hunnie. You're too sweet. I'm not going anywhere. I want us all to stick together. This process is so emotionally draining and you all have been my support system through it. People IRL don't understand/don't know and that is made more palatable because I have all of you. I wish we could meet IRL...that would be so awesome.

10 years ago

Amag--nothing going on here. I need to read for one of my classes and work on a really long/hard/boring paper.

10 years ago

Big to Rice and Holly! Wishing you both the best!

@rbk - I'm sorry you're going through all this, and I hope you're able to get some relief soon!

@cam - I love your attitude! Here's to hoping you get your BFP soon.

AFM, 11dpo, and I've tested both FMU and SMU. BFN. Comparing my cycles, I oddly have much less symptoms than usual, and the symptoms I do have are different. Low backache and lots of tummy rumbling, to put it nicely. AF would be here Sunday or Monday, so at least there's an end to my obsession coming up soon. Still hoping.

10 years ago

beyond--hopefully AF will stay away. FX'd for you!

10 years ago

Thanks, law.

I just have so much resting on this. My employer literally said to me in my interview 6 years ago, "You're not planning to have kids, are you? Because this position doesn't work with having kids." Illegal, I know. I've actually come to adore my politically-incorrect boss, and I know now why he said what he said, but...I'm in such fear about losing my job when I get pregnant. I LOVE my job. Having a baby due Aug. 3 would put me in Summer Break when I already have three weeks off (for the most part) so the impact of my "absence" would be very minimal. If not this cycle, I can't try again for a long long time unless I win the lottery and no longer need to work.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo