Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 750 Replies | Last Page

lol Mama I haven't peed since 7:30 am its now 12:21 pm I think I may just poas.
No Jessyann I only have some cheap bbt from walmart

User Image

9 years ago

Bookgirl – Welcome! I don’t think I caught your post last time I responded. GL this month!

Carla – Congrats! How many are you going to transfer and when?

Hanna – Yay for a positive OPK! FX you get your bfp this month! Keep us updated! Congrats on your new job!

Dsinha – I know what you mean about wanting to see 2 pink lines! Don’t give up yet!

Britty – Congrats!!!!! So excited for you!

Mama – did you get your hcg results back from the dr? How are the numbers??

Kayleigh – No BFP yet, but I have heard cramps are normal. Just little bean getting comfy in there!

Jessy – Ugh, I am so sorry you are going through that!! It is always hard to hear that from others. I keep worrying that my best friend is going to end up pregnant because she messed up her birth control last month and has to wait until her next cycle to start. My luck she will be pregnant this month even though they aren’t trying! Oh, and I don’t temp, so no idea about the thermometer.

Holly – I’m 4DPO today, so we are close together now. with the TWW!

Smud – Welcome! This month!

Xomandy – We are TWW buddies! When are you testing? I have had cramping as well, but it is not normal for me! Have fun in Colorado :)

NikkiN – Don’t give up yet! I’d hold out until Wednesday. You may just get a late BFP.

TTC – Let us know what your beta says! it is a great start to a

Ginabee – We are close to cycle buddies this month! Sorry you didn’t get to BD like you wanted! We bd’d a lot and I’m still nervous about this month! I think BD’ing before O is better than after. So sorry to hear you are all sick :( When are you going to test?

Kelley – I wouldn’t be able to hold out and test after a hold today! holding out if that’s what you choose to do! it is a stronger positive!!!

AFM – I checked and I guess I am 4DPO today. I am going to try to hold out until 3/1 to test since it’ll be 10DPO then. I have only had about 11DPO until I start a new cycle, though, so I may test on Friday or Saturday, depending on how many cheapies I have left! I’m still crampy today, not sure what to make of that. I feel fine otherwise, so only time will tell!!!

9 years ago

I will read and reply to everyone after work tonight but for now i wanted to let you know that i was finally able to get my photo of my squinter uploaded

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

No news about numbers yet. But I have tons of sure predict still bought 50 for 15 bucks on amazon lol line was much darker so numbers must have gone up

Ttclate I don't see anything definite but I know with my experience I saw lines that didn't pick up in pictures so. Give it time fingers crossed.keep us updated.. plus we all sure have diff phones picking up different colors right.

9 years ago

Ttc looks good

Nharty Holly and xomandy we are tww budies
to us all

User Image

9 years ago

@Kirb and Nharty, YAHHHHH :-) I am going to try not to test unless something stands out dramatically that says I should. I am so regular that if my temp doesn't drop 13DPO then I might test that morning.

@TTC, I see it. Prayers it gets darker for you soon!

@Mama, I can't wait to hear your results!

@Kelly, did you test?

9 years ago

Still trying. Not to get to excited until results but have 8 week ultrasound scheduled March 25

9 years ago

Sorry I have only provided updates lately and not much feedback. But I wanted to let u all know the verdict is in and IM PREGNANT! My level is 12 and my progesterone dropped since my 7 DPO level so upping my suppositories to 2x day and repeating levels on Wednesday and Friday. I'm praying they rise appropriately! But that explains why the line was so light!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

yeah i did cave looked like a bfn to me :( guess I'll wait until wed to retest if my temps are still up.. I'm starting to lose hope since it seems some of you are getting bfp so soon
Congrats ttclate

User Image

9 years ago

Oh my gosh we have another one lol yay. Congratulations you literally made me gasp in excitement

I'm sorry kelley as they say your not out until Af shows. Fx girly

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo