Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

331 - 340 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Excited for both Awhittaker and Texasgirl. Just starting a new cycle with new possibilities. Wish you both lots of baby dust!

8dpiui: I felt a slight bit of nausea this morning. Probably imagining things. And my toothpaste was still okay (darn it!) - toothpaste induced nausea happened with both of my previous pregnancies.

TTC women are probably the only group of people that get excited about possibly being nauseous.

I also managed to not POAS this morning as it's still way too early and my trigger is probably still hanging on to be tricksy. I'm hoping to hold out at least two more days, maybe three.

Has anyone else gained weight while taking all these hormones? or am I getting fat just because I'm lazy? I swear I've gained at least 10-15 lbs since I started fertility drugs.

How's everyone doing?

10 years ago

I am with you on the weight gain only mine with so much meds I just feel gross all the time now.

10 years ago

Me too on the weight gain- I had lost 9lb pre-meds and put it back on post-meds. Grr!!

10 years ago

Hello everyone, I though I should maybe add my IUI in.
I am 6dpo.
2.5 mg Femara
Had two follicles (maybe three) 23mm, 18mm.
My lining was 13.
52 million post wash.
No trigger shot.

I had loads of cramping on the evening of 4dpo, about 2 hours worth. I've been feeling a bit under the weather for three days (not sure if it is related). Tired, nausea, sinus, hayfever.

My tummy just feels awful, I'd swear I have germs, I hope I feel better soon because this is just uggh

10 years ago

Poor honey. Try to rest and stay hydrated.

10 years ago

Thanks, I'm trying. Lying in bed with laptop and coconut water :)

10 years ago

Did any of you ladies have to sign a paper saying u are aware of multiples risk at high doses.?

10 years ago

I don't think I signed anything, but everytime I have 3 or more follicles they ask at the last US if I am okay with that number. I guess to give me the chance of canceling. But honestly, after I've gone through the meds there is NO WAY I'm canceling. If I have to think about reducing the number later then I'll think about that then.

10 years ago

Texas, yes, had to sign a paper saying I agree to the procedure and that fertility treatments may result in multiples. Also needed my hubby's signature! But it did not say there was an 80% chance of multiples!! It was much lower but I can't remember the exact number.

And yes on the weight gain too - all in the belly area.

User Image

10 years ago

hi ladies!!

CD4 today and I went yesterday for my day 3 blood and ultrasound... all hormone levels are good and I had 10 follies to work with. This time my RE is upping her game and we are going with Letrozole days 3-7, Gonal-F shots days 8-12 and Ovidrel shot AND progesterone suppositories after IUI. Anyone heard of success with this combo? It will be my 3rd IUI.

I haven't needed to sign anything and last time I had 3 mature follies... maybe they do it if you have 4 or more.. who knows..

opalfoxy- good luck sweetie!! think positive!!! Hope you feel better!

Txkadams- crossing my fingers for you!!! We really need a BFP here!!!!! When are you testing??

Awhittaker- yaaayy!!! If you don't mind me asking how much was your estrogen? Mine last cycle was 45 and they said it was a bit too high... this cycle its 20! So I think better!! Good luck babe!!! Keep us posted!!

Texas- Funny!!! 80% chance multiples.. wow!! That's a lot! So you're doing climid and IUI? Anything else? I think we are buddies... what CD are you??

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo