Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 697 Replies | Last Page

Cam--that makes me happy. you SHOULD be persistent and you will certainly get your positive sooner or later...I hope it's sooner. I know you got a BFN today but you're not out yet. I pray that you get your BFP soon...Lord knows you deserve it. Keep your head up buttercup (it sounds like you are)...we are rooting for you!

10 years ago

Thanks ladies yes I'm ok surprisingly so lol

User Image

10 years ago

writer: i think the girls nailed it onthe head there really is no way of stopping those fears oncel they atart and we all know how much that fear actually can occur. I think the only thing you can do is try and stay positive and keep your head up and know that this is your time!! The less stress on yourself in these first few months the better!! Maybe try doing something right before bed that will keep your mind away from thinking about that LO... i know i like to read right before bed and then when i start to think its usually about my book...!!

Cam: You are 100% right it will happen for you and as everyone else has said i too am hoping its the sooner rather than later. You are one of the few women i know who truly deserve this. You have such optimism with everything you have gone through i would truly love to see you get your BFP!!

SMH: i forgot to mention i know you asked how many follicle they will transfer at once. my Dr. is going to start with only one at a time because they will already be fertilized and i have no other conditions they know of that we arent treating for me to know rettain a pregnancy. we will start with one for a couple of cycles then bump up to two if necessary after that. Neither my husband nor i are too high on having multiples we dont know at this point if we even want a second one after the first. Although if it happens on its own we will be very excited but we are tyring to keep the chances down of that..if that makes sense. i do have some rx drug coverage however they do not cover those types of meds. my other meds are all covered with very small copays if that. One of the women i work with went through ivf a year or two ago and she said the injectables cost her between $200-$300 a month she is not quite sure. i will gladly pay that versus the thousands for the IVF!!

10 years ago

Holly CONGRATS!!! Wow, lots of BFPs around here! Yours makes me very hopeful because I also had an IUI this cycle and I want it to work so badly. Hopefully y'all's juju is rubbing off on me here!

writer sorry you are paranoid about MC, I agree that it's something that will fade with time. Try to enjoy each day that you are pregnant!

Cam so sorry about BFN :( You have an inspiring attitude though! We will not give up!

SMH I am baffled by this too, I am losing weight AND constipated at the same time. And I'm not dehydrated, as far as I know it is impossible to be dehydrated when you drink about 160 oz of fluids a day. I use a body fat scale once a week though and it is indicating that my hydration levels are going down, which is very very odd. I lost another pound since last week.

All my preggos I am so happy for you! I will be even happier if I get to join you in the next 10 days!!! Otherwise I'm afraid I'll feel super lonely around here...please don't leave me! :(

10 years ago • Post starter

amag I am really excited about your plan! I agree that one baby at a time is plenty ;)

lawbride I think you asked if my high temp is higher than usual at 3 DPO, it's WAY higher! Usually I don't hit 98.3+ until maybe 9 DPO. I really hope it's a good sign. I wouldn't be surprised if I dropped two or three eggs. Both my ovaries were going nuts.

I am sorry if I missed anyone! Not intentional :)

luv--I'm not going anywhere. I'll stick around until you get your BFP and beyond. I so hope this is your cycle!

10 years ago

lawbride thanks! I like having you around :) If I get preggo I will not only stick with this thread but I will make all of us some sort of Mommies thread in the early pregnancy forum on here.

luv--that makes sense. I'm getting excited for that thread. I am having great feelings about this month!

10 years ago

Congrats to everyone on their BFP's!! I'm so happy for you all! I am praying that you have healthy and happy pregnancies. Your persistence and positive attitude gives hope to the rest of us that are still waiting for our BFP's.

After a rough day at work I am finally on my way home from work. I am looking forward to a hot bath, a nice bowl of lentil soup and a snuggle with my dh before he goes to work tonight. Tgif tomorrow!!

10 years ago

RBK--mmm soup sounds delicious!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo