Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Carla, that's awesome! Good luck!

TTC happy for you!

Smud wife, welcome!!

AFM I"m heartbroken, AF showed this morning. I knew it was coming but the timing is awful! My brother and his fiance showed up about 9pm last night to tell me she is pregnant. As happy as I am to have my first REAL niece or nephew, I'm also so upset! Here I am 29 years old with two wonderful girls that are ready for a new brother or sister, I have a 5 bedroom house, we have to at least one reliable vehicle, my husband and I both have awesome jobs. Neither one of them has a job, they live in a one bedroom apartment, my brother is a full time culinary student, he does graduate in June so that's good, but no job, they have to extremely unreliable cars, among so many other issues I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate me airing online. I know that it will work out for them, our first child wasn't born in the greatest situation but we made it work. It just sucks! Two of my cousins are pregnant - we are pretty close, and my future sister in law, and several friends. UGH!!!!!

I'm not bragging about my life or the things we have, I don't have anything to brag about other than my wonderful family and I'm so proud of them. Just crazy to me how when you are ready both financially, and otherwise how hard it is to get pregnant.

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Wow, pages to get caught up on so I am sorry if I miss anyone.

Book, welcome honey!!! Good luck.

Jessy, I am sorry about the temp drop. Mine drops dramatically the day before AF shows.

Mama, CONGRATS!!!! Praying for a sticky bean. The tests look great.

@Team, so happy to hear the spotting stopped. I can't wait to see your follow up results.

@Carla, that is AMAZING!!!! When are you scheduled to transfer? How many are you transferring?

@Hanna, GOOD LUCK :-)

@Britty, thanks for the positiveness :-) I hear you usually to get false negatives until around 10DPO. CONGRATS!!!

@Kayleigh, CONGRATS and yes it's normal..

@TTC, praying for you.

Welcome Smud! Good luck to you.

AFM, nothing important, I am only 4DPO so other than minor cramping here and there I feel 100% normal :-) Cramping is normal for me after OV though so not putting to much thought in to it. We leave Wednesday for Colorado so this week should fly by!

9 years ago

HELP....13 DPO today which mean AF should arrive today. But I always start dropping in temps at least the day of if not the day before. I don't know what to think. I am having symptoms and my temperature rose today which is NOT normal. POAS this morning and BFN. Can anyone look at my chart...do you think I still have a chance this month. I thought about testing again on Wednesday if I don't start by then.

9 years ago

Hi ladies- just an update for ya. I haven't had a chance to new with the phone but I took another test this am and there was still a faint line. So I just went in for a beta and should have the results later today! I can't wait to hear back. Praying its positive! The nurse said a line is a line but I'm still worried it's not real.

Jessyann- I'm so sorry girl. It puts me in a really bad place when people around me keep popping up pregnant. I have one in particular that is due in June. She had no boyfriend, not a good job and she's pregnany with twins. It's so frustrating for us on this long journey. I'm 39 so I know my time is very limited and each month I lose more hope. Hang in there! Sending lots of baby dust your way!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Nikki - Don't count yourself out yet. Could go either way. If AF doesn't show by Wednesday just take another test.

xomandy - Have fun in Colorado! It's awesome you'll have something to keep your mind off of the TWW!

Jessyann - So sorry AF showed this morning. Completely understand the frustration. When we had to terminate our conjoined twins last summer, I was so bitter. All of these people around us were getting pregnant. Including my SILs friend who is careless and got pregnant a second time because she's not responsible. Hang in there, it'll happen.

Smudwife - Welcome and GL! My DS's bday is Nov. 28. Turkey babies are awesome :)

TTC - Congrats! Are you testing again today?

Carla - Yay! When will the eggs be implanted?

Holly - We're TWW buds (again!). Testing on 10DPO here, too. Which will be March 3. Going to try with all my might not to buy any tests or poas early. Such a waste of money and emotional suffering.

Nharty - What DPO are you going to test?

AFM - Officially in the TWW, again. 2DPO. I'm not feeling really confident about this month. O day was CD14, we only BDed on CD11 and CD13. I feel like DH just isn't into it, or he just kind of wants to let it happen instead of actively trying to make it so. I get it, but it's aggravating and leaves me feeling a little alone. I did use softcups though, and I've gotten preg before from BD the day before O, so who knows. Besides that, we're all sick again. Just going to try to keep myself occupied and work on projects for my upcoming shows.

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

Nikki- hang in there! I don't know if u can tell by a chart alone. I would just wait and test on Wednesday! The witch hasn't showed yet so that's good!! Fx for u!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Gina-I did test today and it was still light so I just had a beta done. I will let u know the outcome!

9 years ago

10 dpo today... didn't test this morning as I only had one test left and didn't wanna waste it. Now that hubby went out and bought me some more I wanna take one instead of waiting until the morning.. LOL can I do it?

User Image

9 years ago

Ttclate fx for you. Praying you get your bfp

Kelley lololol I'd be soooo taking the test. I'd be holding pee just to make it strong enough lol. Fx crossed girl

9 years ago

Anyone have any experience with the Digital Basal Thermometer from fairhaven health?

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo