Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

321 - 330 of 697 Replies | Last Page

holly--if the trigger was gone there's just no way it would reappear. It sounds like a BFP is on the horizon--especially if the line isn't getting LIGHTER...the trigger would continue to fade and certainly be gone by now.

10 years ago

Holly: i agree sounds like you may have a bfp looming in the horizon!! this forum is on the roll lately!! we went from a few months of nothing to alot of IUI/IVF and getting possibly 3 bfps's in one week!! so hapy for all of you!!

10 years ago

@amag: That sounds awesome!!!! I love seeing hope in your tone (if that makes sense - I wanted to say I love hearing the hope in your voice but that doesn't make sense either - haha). Sounds like you are well on your way. So even though you don't get an egg transfered next month you are still working towards it so really you are staring next month!!! Do you have Rx insurance? My medical insurance doesn't cover meds either but my Rx insurance did with a $60 dollar co-pay which is a ton better than $5,000-$10,000 out of pocket per cycle. I hope your insurance helps out!!! Let us know how your u/s goes today with your uterus and ovary measurements!! Eeeek!! I am so friggin excited for you! Oh! I forgot to ask! Do you know how many embryos you'll transfer per cycle? My LO's bday will be right in between mine and dh's :) You could always set your alarm .5 hours earlier and have your meds and a bottle of water on the night stand, take the meds, then fall right back asleep.

@luv: I am so jealous of your weight loss! Congrats to you! And for the new phone! Now you can keep up with us even when you are away!! So sorry about the constipation. Miralax worked wonders for me so I am stumped.

@beyond: Right on for the ipad!!! Woohoo! Good luck studying for your test and resisting the urge to POS!

@rbk: I am so sorry you are in so much pain. My word. You poor thing.

@law: The very first thing I did when my alarm went off this morning is check the forum (2.5 hours ago) to see your test. I was so happy to see your BFPs!!!!!! I was able to spring out of bed no problem! Congrats girlie! You are preggers!!!! Ahhh!! Eeeeekk!!! And its dark! Maybe twins?!?

@blue: Maybe its an implantation dip!?!?! :)

@rice: OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG! Congrats girl!!! Ahhhh!!! EEEEEK! I am so friggin happy for you! That is a CLEAR positive! Doesn't get anymore clear on a digital I guess. Wooohoo!!!! What a fantastic day! I am grinning from ear to ear right now! So very cool! Is your dh in construction? I am so that's why I am wondering. How are you going to tell him tonight? I am doing cartwheels over here! Woot woot! Between your news and laws growing bfp I don't know how I am going to come off of cloud nine to get any work done!

@Holly: Sounds like high profile jobs! What do you teach? Were you off during the government shut down? OMG!!! Another bfp!! I cannot wait until tomorrow Holly!! Ahh!! I am flipping out over here!!!

@1stTTC: Getting excited for your u/s tomorrow!

@mamak: When is your appointment today? Can wait to hear what you are having!

AFM: I am majoryly happy for this forum right now! Hehehehehehe!!! And I am leaving work around noon. My OB appointment is not until 3:30 but I need to go bra shopping today. My right boob will no longer fit in my D cup - bring on the DD baby!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--you made me smile (A HUGE HUGE SMILE). I had my husband read your comment. I was telling him the same thing...like well, it's really early, maybe there's twins! That would be amazing. Girl/boy twins would be phenomenal. I feel truly blessed right now and in disbelief. I can't wait to get a BETA to confirm. Now I am praying that they stick. Only your right boob is having trouble fitting? lol. That's ummm, interesting. hehe. Big boobs = mega winning! I hope that mine stick around of a while.

10 years ago

@law: Glad you are smiling as big as I am! You'd think I just found out I'm pregnant, not you, rice, and Holly! :) I didn't have a test anywhere near as dark when I tested at 14DPO. You can check it out - my tests are still on my page. Yours is DARK compared to mine and you are super early :) I'm thinking twinsies! Tell your dh congrats! Daddy done good!!! Yes, my right boob has always been about a half cup bigger than my left. It sucks. I'm a weirdo... You know I was really looking forward to growing my girls during pregnancy but this is not what I expected. Because I am so fair skinned they have become very veiny :( I think they are no longer attractive looking, lucky my dh thinks the 100% opposite.

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--your tests look quite dark! Really dark actually. I'm hoping mine get nice and dark by 14dpo. Wow, 1/2 a cup is significant. Are they that way when not pregnant? I guess the way you think they look sucks but at least DH loves them. I don't like that my nipples are bigger--that's the only downside but I'll take it. haha.

Okay...so DH thinks I have jaundice. I'm requesting a blood test to confirm or disconfirm the condition. I am a little frightened at what might have caused this.

10 years ago

Hi Ladies - I'm loving all the good news on the forum. I am 5 weeks and 1 day (but who's counting?!) I have an appointment with the nurse on Dec. 2 and I see the doctor on Jan. 2. Seems like a lifetime away, but I know it will go fast.

Any advice for all consuming fears of miscarriage? I am finding at night when I try to go to sleep, I can't because I pretty much lay there and convince myself I'm going to miscarry. I feel like a nut job, and I don't know what to do. I keep telling myself nothing good will come of worrying about something that might not happen, and if it does happen I will be fine, but I just can't shake it.

Apparently with the hormone levels increasing so is my "crazy". Ugh!

10 years ago

writer--I can't help. It's already starting with me and I can't turn it off. I guess in time the fears will alleviate. I say, just be cautious and take care of yourself. I think after seeing the doctor you'll feel better about all of it.

10 years ago

I'm sitting in my car at the school having a coffee and thinking to myself, I got my first BFP after my tubal reversal thus year 1/28/2013 but I was already almost 6-7 weeks when I had my ruptured ectopic pregnancy 2/5/2013.
I tested this morning for the heck of it knowing that I already felt out and got a bfn. I never take out of consideration that I only have one tube. So if this isn't the month maybe it will be next month for Christmas or maybe January for my 4th year anniversary and the baby would be due on our 7th year of being together, it maybe February bfp fir Valentine's day.
My point is I'm not giving up and no matter how many bfn I receive I won't let it stop me. NOW THAT I'M FINISHED WITH THAT LOL TIME TO STUDY IN THE ANATOMY LAB!!! :-)
Congrats to ALL my friends on here that are getting their early THANKS giving gifts!~ Robin

User Image

10 years ago

@law: I think yours is as dark as my 14DPO tests. Jaudice? Geez! That seems crazy. Have them run a beta while they are running for jaudice :) Updated us asap!

@writer: I don't think there is anything that can calm the fear of miscarriage. There are times I go to the bathroom now and I still chant in my head "no blood, no blood, no blood" and I'm almost 6.5 months along. With each passing week it should get easier and once you see the heartbeat the risk of mc goes way down, yes, its still possible but goes way down. Just try to stay as positive as possible. Sorry you are going through these fears.

@cam: I am so sorry about the bfn :( That really bums me out as I am sure it does you. I am excited at the same time that you are so positive. Your time will surely come! I just hope its sooner than later!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo