Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Still struggling. I think I'm going to have to get in a real computer and try then. I'm trying from my phone. Thanks for the tip though! I didn't even see that option sitting right there

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Wow, congrats on all the BFP's!! I'm excited to see more!

Jessy - how are you doing today? Did you happen to test your bbt at a different time and that's why it dropped? FX for you still!

TTC - I am excited to see your test! FX you get a stronger positive tomorrow!

GL to everyone else getting ready to test! I'm only 3 or 4 dpo so nothing for me yet. Im feeling crampy a little, though. Definitely weird. More like ovulation cramps. Only time will tell!

9 years ago

TTC- don't give up hope yet!!! I also had a hard time uploading the images on here... I found that it will work if you edit the image on your phone (I have iPhone so I just kept cropping it down until it worked) hope that helps.. I'd love to see the picture!!

9 years ago

Nharty, thank you for asking! I took my temp at normal time, nothing was out of the ordinary. My temp stayed low today and I'm pretty crampy but I havent started yet, and I'm due to start today. I even took a test knowing it would be negative and hoping it would jumpstart my period. I'm actually starting to wonder if I was off about my ovulation date, in which case we bded at the right time, so frustrating.
I typically have ovulation cramps for days before and after ovulation. I hope it's a good sign for you!

Ttc congrats! Hope your test is darker tomorrow!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

WOW! Congrats on all the BFP! so good to see.
I am only 2 dpo. I am still taking OPK. I ovulated on CD 13 this month. I am on clomid. Last month on Clomid I ovulated on CD 18. So I don't know if its ok that I did earlier or not. I am still testing in case it was a false positive opk. I did have the EWCM and cramping so I am pretty sure it was a real one. I don't temp because of working shift work and my crazy sleep cycle. What I have learned from this experience is that our bodies can be SO confusing!!!
Any one else early like me?? I plan on taking my first test at 10dpo.

Good luck. Sending you all some

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Holly I am early like you I think we will be testing around the same time for lots more this month Holly I also ovulated early on clomid this month last month on clomid cd 14 this month on clomid cd12

Ttc I pray for you that your test gets darker tomorrow

User Image

9 years ago

TTC for a darker line tomorrow.

I have 3 eggs that have fertilized normally. Im very excited about it because it's the closest I've come to being pregnant.

9 years ago

Thanks ladies! I'm am being cautious because I'm worried it's just an evap. Ok I will try it again. If not, I can upload them all in the morning on my computer at work and probably have better luck.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Carla great news hope you get bfp soon.

Fx for ttclate as well. Hopefully wasn't evap .

9 years ago

I am fairly new to this site and on my 2nd cycle ttc. AF just showed up and if we are successful this cycle my EDD will be Nov 29. I wouldn't mind a turkey day baby ;) to all this month!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo