Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

311 - 320 of 611 Replies | Last Page

Sorry for being MIA. I promise to be a better supporter. I am no longer working and should have more time to follow and support y'all. Rather than trying to catch up on months worth of posts, I'm gonna pop in like a newbie! Unfortunately there are some familiar "faces" (meaning no bfp yet :( ) but there are lots of new "faces" so welcome and goodluck ladiies! Sending lots and lots of [baby_dust] and [sticky_vibes] your way!

User Image

10 years ago

LJT hey babes!!! How's everything!!!

User Image

10 years ago

I'm so bloated...not sure what's going on with that. I'm trying to drink more water--I hate water.

Cam--we've missed you.

10 years ago

I've missed you guys as well.I've been having anxiety over my finals.

User Image

10 years ago

bluerose sorry you're having such a hard time :( For what it's worth I have tried vitex (well it was Fertilitea but it contains vitex) and it didn't end up helping me get pregnant but my ovaries hurt a LOT more when I took it, which could be a good sign that they were working overtime! I experienced no other negative effects :)

Cam good to see you again! Glad you are in the TWW again :)

LJT holy shit it has been eons! I seriously thought you had forgotten about us! Yep I am still not pregnant. Boo. :(

lawbride how can you hate water? It is essentially flavorless ;) Just choke it down, it's good for you. Baby is stealing your fluids!

purple are you currently TTC or NTNP? I am confused haha :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Well for me I'm trying for him he's just not preventing it and seeing what happens. Its confusing, I know.. I'm just trying to not get my hopes up really. Just letting nature figure out its plans for me I guess

10 years ago

Law[ Thank you. You yourself have come a long way too! I am a firm believer that everyone wants better then they had in some way. I make no excuse for my mother, but at the same time, her mother was worse and my mother actually spent much of her life in foster care, so she really did not know how to be a mother. I can't help but to think she did the best she could. And I will do even better, in hopes to give my daughter the options that I did not have.

1st I did test today it was BFN, but it's ok, Kinda expected it to be. Yeah for another Ultrasound!!! HOw far will you be again, sorry horrible with remembering.

Welcome Amommy

luv - Happy to hear the witch is being some what corporative.

Purple hope things work in your favor.

Cam- Wow that is a houseful!! Yeah for ovulation!!!

10 years ago

luv--it's just a waste of space for other fluids. haha. I have no problem drinking it if I'm in class and have a bottle with me...it's just when I'm at home that it's tough because I'd rather drink something with flavor like seltzer or something like that. I usually keep seltzer on hand but I drank it all.

Cam--what classes do you have tests in?

10 years ago

afmedic--it sounds like you have no bad feelings about what happened and that's a great place to be in...sadness, anger, contempt, etc get you nowhere but they're often hard to shake!

10 years ago

Evening all, I find it hard keeping up with you all lol.

Just popping in to say hello and hope you are all well. Xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo