Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 750 Replies | Last Page

-Congratulations to all the BFP!

-So sorry for all the BFN, fingers crossed for you all that it's just to early yet.

-As for those who have the witch visiting baby dust and positive vibes for next cycle.

- I can't wait to hear about more bfp this month!

- AFM, I caved and did an OPK, haha. I felt something and was curious so I took one and it was blazing positive! So we bd the next day and it was positive again that day as well, but the following it was neg. So now im in the tww, hopefully we caught the egg! I start my new job monday so that will keep me busy and not obsessing.

-Also welcome to all the new memebers and good luck to you all of us!

9 years ago

well i caved and the test looks pretty much the same as it did at 7 dpo. I am not going to lose hope yet.

User Image

9 years ago

I freaking ate this TWW as I can stop obsessing. Bfn yday at 7dpo and bfn today fmu at 8 dpo. My temp spiked today and I guess will dip tomorrow.

I wanted to see some kind of double pink lines so I took an opk test and showed a mild pink. I just stared at it for a few minutes to feel better.

Have a lot of work and chores to do today as well as next week's gonna be hectic so I hope it passes by fast .... Want to fast forward to my AF date 3/3.

FX to all of you waiting and congo to the ones with BFPs! Welcome book girl to CTP!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Ladies don't give up hope .. My tests were BFN at 7dpo ... And this morning at 10dpo I got another faint positive with dollar store test... Then decided to use my clearblue digi after that and it was a BFP!!! I posted pics for all who want to see

Don't loose hope yet it's still early!! Babydust to you all xo

9 years ago

Congratulations britty. I am going to use my digital tomorrow scared to waste it for bfn but I took couple dip strips both have lines I posted them on my images for records

9 years ago

Yup used digital. I caved it's pregnant. Wow wow wow I'm scared n nervous

Oh yay disinha on spike ya of course keep us posted don't give up its still early

9 years ago

Hey ladies is anyone around 12dpo with a BFP experiencing sharp cramps and stabbing pains?

Is this normal... Even laughing brings them on

Thanks xxx

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Congrats to all the BfP's! Sorry to the rest of u. I've been in my own little depressed mode I typically get when I think I'm moving to the next board. Today was the official test day and when I tested I got a very faint line so I'm going to retest tomorrow morning and pray it's a more clear positive. I am scheduled to call the re with my results tomorrow so I'm hoping to have a clear answer. Please pray for me!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Ps...I tried to upload a picture of the test but it said my file was too big . Anyone else have this issue when taking pictures from their phone?

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Got to link says online photo editor and resizer. Then click download then when you go to upload go under your downloaded pics. took me couple times to figure this out.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo