Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

301 - 310 of 697 Replies | Last Page

@law - Congrats on the iPad! What a coincidence...someone just *gave* me their iPad today completely out of the blue. I'm over the moon!

Oy. I really need to study. Exam on Tuesday, assignment due Monday, and all I can think about is when I can pee on a stick again.

Hoping that tomorrow brings good things for us all.

10 years ago

Good Morning ladies,

CD3 for me today and things with my AF are weird and way more painful. I made an appointment with my GP to get an ultrasound to check out my ovaries and see what the damage is (I have PCOS). It's been a while since I've had a full gyne check up, so I am nervous about what has changed. I will see if he wants to try me on any treatments. Now I am remembering why I was on bcp for 14 years. ouch! cramps so bad I throw up and pass out and bleeding so bad I've had blood transfusions in the past.

@amag - that sounds rough with the bloodwork. That is that part about baby making I am not looking forward to. Luckily for me it is my husband that is Quebecois and so he will end up with more bloodwork than me! However, I know I will end up with a few Rh immune-globulin shots because I'm rh negative and my dh is positive.

Anyways, must try to go to work today. Will be popping pills for sure. Have a great day!

10 years ago

amag--that's pretty freaking incredibly. With insurance like that I'd be eager to try IVF as well. this is incredibly exciting!

beyond--yay. that's awesome. I'm with you on being distracted/too occupied with POAS to focus on much else. I have a paper due Friday and haven't done anything really to ensure that it's written.

luv---I'm beyond jealous about your weight loss. I'm doing an awful job keeping my calories low though--so it's totally my own fault that I'm not losing.

10 years ago

Good morning ladies. Clearly I had insomnia last night. Tested twice this morning (2:00 and 5:30...and they're in my gallery)...I went to bed just after 11 I think--so only ~3 hours holding it each time.

In terms of testing for the next few days....I think I have 3 more cheapies--I'll use them Fri/Sat/Sun and then use my two digis Mon/Tues and call the doctor's office on Tuesday after I test. I'm praying that it sticks. I want this so badly and I'm so nervous right now. I know too much about how many babies are lost early on and it scares me to think about it.

10 years ago

5 dpo here. And my temp has dropped to my cover line. This month is so off!

I would like to say something to everyone, however, I am getting ready for work!

User Image

10 years ago

Good Morning Ladies!!
Im 11 DPO today and my expected AF is tomorrow. When I woke up this morning my temp has gone up instead of down. So I decided to take a test...take a look.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test200212

I'm still in shock so I will definitely take another one tomorrow. But, OMG...all of your baby dust, good luck, and support worked!!! I cant believe this is actually my month and I will be cooking dinner for my husband tonight, ha ha.

My husband is actually working on a job site that has no cell phone service today. So, its forcing me to wait until I see him tonight to tell him, which is a good thing. Now I just have to figure out a good way to do it.

Law---I still see a line on your tests and its still early for you!! I pray that it stays positive for the both of us so we can go through this together!!

10 years ago

Omg Rice congrats!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Rice...OHHHH MY GOODNESS! JUMPING FOR JOY OVER HERE! YAY YAY YAY! Sooo happy for you. Smiling from ear to ear ...lookin' like a cheshire cat. YAY!!! I don't know what to say. Just so happy. This is so amazing! so incredibly happy to have gone through this with you so far. I can't wait to be farther along together...I am praying that these LO's will stick.

I think you shouldn't say a word...turn off all the lights before he's home, cook the dinner, have some candles out. And on his plate put your test (in a ziploc bag...with a note that says "we both win"). Or maybe you could skip the lights and cooking dinner and make reservations to a nice restaurant--still put the test on his plate...and say "this calls for a special meal."

10 years ago

Cam--Thank you!! :)

Law---Thank you sooo much!!! Im so shocked because I really didnt think it would happen this month. That is such a great idea!!

10 years ago

Rice--yay! this is so awesome. So, you already have kids? For some reason I thought you were TTC your first. Silly me.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo