Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Hey everyone, I'm new here. We started actively TTC our first baby this month. I have a lot to learn with all of this lol I've been reading everyone's posts amd absorbing all the info I can. I've only been tracking AF and CM to pin point O and I think I have it right. I'm thinking about temping too but Want to do more ready so I understand the process better. I'm thinking I'm about 2 DPO today so FX for sticky baby dust this month!!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

9 years ago

Oh no, so sorry Jessyann that looks like a big drop :(

User Image

9 years ago

It definitely wasn't a subtle drop! I was shocked when I saw it

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

That Is one big drop.oh no

9 years ago

Jessyann-I hate it too! So sorry. I thought it was the month for both of us to get our BFP's. Im testing again tomorrow but I'm guessing I'm on to cycle 18 (I think...I lost count).

Congrats to the BFP's!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Is a drop that big normal?

Ttc I hope your wrong and get your bfp!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Mama!! CongratS girl that is positive IMO!! Dollar store tests were showing positives for me way before FRER, and digis need at least 50MIU! Typically you won't see that number until after you miss AF! Excited for you, good luck at the doctors.

Jessyann- harrumph! Hang in there, it ain't over til the witch comes xoxox

TTC-I have not given up on you! I just know you're going to get a BFP soon. You're supposed to be my bump buddy! DUH.

AFM-
Spotting has stopped, FRER on Friday was as dark as the control line, and HCG from 14dpo was 108! Digi this morning said positive 2-3wks which is right where I should be. Follow up blood work on Monday to pinpoint baby's doubling rate and make sure we're on the right path. Feeling hopeful, finally :)

Still checking in on the board but sorry if my messages are delayed. Going back to work next week! Overwhelmed with this shift in our family but excited to interact with adults again, and bring home a little bacon. Wahoo!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

mama2twins, Kelley and Britty

for those who are still waiting

AFM - I had my retrieval today and they got 6 eggs. I can't wait till tomorrow to hear how many fertilized. I'm very excited.

9 years ago

mama2twins, Kelley and Britty

for those who are still waiting

AFM - I had my retrieval today and they got 6 eggs. I can't wait till tomorrow to hear how many fertilized. I'm very excited.

9 years ago

Don't want to get to excited. I've tested twice with wondfo I still.have and line not getting darker. Can't wait to hear numbers I'm worried

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo