Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Nashville - I agree with what the others say. BBT, in conjunction with everything else, can confirm ovulation. Last month was my first cycle off of BC. I noticed that I had ovulation pain (mittelschmerz) earlier than I thought (4 days prior to ovulation, which threw me a little). It lasted until I actually ovulated.

This cycle, I'm tracking everything (CM, CP, BBT, OPK). I feel like I know more about my body than in all 35 of my prior years combined...lol.

GL!

User Image

10 years ago

Sweets: Congrats on your BFP :) H&H9M. Glad your SO took the news well and I hope that your relationship continues to go well

PBC: Sorry to hear that you are taking time off but I totally understand your reasons right now. I hope that you get some answers in November and it gets your TTC journey back on track :)

Christi: I am sorry to hear that this is your last cycle of trying. I think that you have been amazingly strong during your TTC journey and I admire you for the strength you have had throughout this. Hugs

Good luck to everyone in their TWW and I hope that you get your BFP

Still nothing to update my end. Unless you want to hear about the stripper night I went to last night and was one of the 'lucky' audience members they picked on to participate!! Lol :)

10 years ago

I'm sorry to the ladies having TTC issues. Hoping for BFPs and/or answers for you soon!

Congrats on the BFP sweets. Can't wait to see more BFPs this month.

AFM: So now I am in the TWW, I believe. I don't have the obvious temp shift, but I have the cramping associated with O, and temps are going up, and I had one +OPK. I think drinking water as much as I do affected my OPKs, and I wasn't quite checking the same time every day. But I got one, plus EWCM at least one day. We BDed a few times, though admittedly DH has some issues of his own so hoping we have good luck with timing. Even though we BDed, not always successful in getting swimmers. He will be scheduling an apportionment to look in to that this week, in case we weren't successful this cycle.

Anyone have the slow temp rise after O? When I started I expected the clear shift but that appears to not be the case for me. Granted this is just my first cycle temping, and only my second TTC so I'm not concerned, just curious. If anyone wants to look at my chart I have it linked to my profile. Haven't figured out if I can link it to a post.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Jennavee, I have 25 osoms, 8 frer's, 2 cbe digitalis, and 2 more cbe digitalis with weeks indicators. I am all ready to go. I refuse to use digital unless I get a clear line on other hpt's so I really really really hope I get to use them this month! We certainly covered our bases this month so the rest is out of our hands. Here's hoping you DO need some hpt's this month and you get a bfp!

Genie82, this is my first month temping so I had no idea what to expect, but it seems I had a pretty obvious temp shift after O day. It was so drastic I thought I may be doing it wrong.....Which may very well be the case. On FF you can compare your chart with the FF community, that may help you see how common a gradual temp rise is? I hope you get answers soon. I think temping is causing more worry for me than giving me answers..

Sweet, so glad it went well! It sounds like he wants very much to be a good provider for you and the baby. That is so sweet Congrats again!

I am kind of worrying that my bbs are not sore. I have never paid any attention to the time frame after O that they become sore, but they do get sore usually. I always take that as a good sign that progesterone is doing its job. Anyone else pay attention to how long after O it takes for sore bbs? I'm still only 2 dpo, so not panicking yet, just curious.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hopeful, thank you for the baby dust! I will keep you posted!

Beautiful, Thank you. I will still follow all of you ladies, just won't be ttc! I think it is probably for the best (I am praying it is the right decision... not 100% on that one yet)! Thank you again. I have tried to be very strong but here lately not very proud of my actions and my weakness. Hugs to you as well!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Bammom - sounds like you're prepared!!! I hope you get to use all of them this month!!! I'm with you on the digitals. I won't use them unless it's to show DH (he doesn't believe lines lol). I'm saving it for after I get a confirmed line on a FRER. I'll probably be sneaking to the store to get some more tests when I get my monthly paycheck!

Genie - I usually only "confirm" ovulation after 3 days of a sustained thermal shift. Sometimes it's not a drastic shift though! Good luck to you!

I should be 1 DPO tomorrow. My LH surge this month was only about 36 hours total, and my OPK was negative this morning, so I'm fairly certain I ovulated quite recently. We have BD'd the last two nights, and are going to go again tonight, then take a day off, then go again (following the SMEP). FX'd!!!!

10 years ago

Ok, I'm confused now. This morning I had the very obvious temp shift, from low of 96.8 on estimated O day, then 97.0 day after, 97.2 2dpeo, and this morning 98.4. So what day is most likely ovulation? The day of the lowest temp, or yesterday since today was the temp spike? I'm hoping its still the low day since timing was good for that day, but if yesterday our timing is probably off for this cycle.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Christi_good luck this cycle I know it must be a hard decision to stop ttc.

afm after this cycle I m taking a break. I m cd 13/14 and I am expecting ovulation around day 16 so getting close. I am not temping or doing opks to confirm. hubby and I are praying this works but if not it must be part o God's plan and we are thinking about adoption.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Thanks ladies :) so yea it was definitely a bfp took a frer last night and also a digital and they're both positive. Conceived 2 to 3 weeks ago according to the digital so that would make me about 4 weeks along. Hopefully I can get into the docs sometime this week! Thanks so much everyone for all the support and everything. I promise to keep checking up on you all!

User Image

10 years ago

Cristi- good luck I know it's a hard decision to make to stop ttc or not really try anymore when you've been trying such long time. I personally think it's good to take a break once in awhile you know get away from all the stress and everything. It might be good for you :) who knows maybe you'll even end up conceiving while you and your hubby aren't trying! I wish you the best of luck though!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo