Community post

Discussion

ALL LADIES WELCOME TO COMMENT :)

View Full Post

Hi ladies! my 2ww isnt over yet got 3 more days! arghhh!!! right i want to make this topic so we can all discuss our symptoms and pregnancy test results! I am 11dpo today and I am so scared! my period is due in 3 days as well as 2ww over so im scared!! Ladies welcome to comment and post pictures of tests! :)

TTC CYCLE NUMBER 2HOPE THIS IS MY MONTH!

48 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

21 - 30 of 48 Replies | Last Page

lets hope AF doesnt visit you! Im hoping mine dont too! i had what i thought was a BFP last night twice and twice today now ive just done another and it looks negative! what the hell!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Could be a chemical or you could be just too early. Id wait til AF is due and if she doesnt come, test again.

10 years ago

I hope it isnt! Might it be because my pee is so diluted i mean i have a drink im hand all the time! i hope it is.

The pic you posted yesterday was very positive. Just cool it with the testing for a while and take another if AF doesnt come. I am sure youre pregnant.

10 years ago

The line was definatly there yesterday and this morning it was slightly darker. ill do a frer saturday morning because if i am pregnanct my hcg will of doubled by then hopefully! my period is due saturday as well so hope she doesnt come and hope i have a bean in my womb !!

Sounds good! I plan to test saturday too if AF doesnt come so im hoping we both have a nice sticky bean!!

10 years ago

hopefully we both do! ill keep you all updated :)

I'm thinking it probably is to do with coming off the pill, but I'm hoping it's not :( xx

10 years ago

I was planning to test Saturday, too! Let's just make it a party! haha. Assuming I am pregnant, Saturday will be the beginning of week 6 for me, so hopefully I'll finally get a result! Otherwise, af needs to stop jerking me around.

User image

10 years ago

Im starting to think i got my ovulation date wrong. its been 4 weeks on sunday since my last period and i literally have no symptoms !! :(

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo