Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

21 - 30 of 697 Replies | Last Page

writer--I don't blame you although I wouldn't be able to contain myself..I'd have called him instantly.

10 years ago

Question--I haven't worked out in about a week and I'm already noticing a difference and becoming more lazy at night. But, I've been nervous about it ever since I read the post about exercising and TWW.

My average heart rate when I exercise it between 160-170. If I stay below 140 I feel like I'm not even moving and breaking a sweat.

I know this varies in opinion but I'm curious to know your different thoughts....do you think it would be safe to do 20-30 minutes of cardio?

10 years ago

Rice--I don't think 20-30 minutes at that HR is advisable. I wouldn't risk it at this point in your cycle. I would go on a walk and call it good! :)

10 years ago

I made the jump!!

Welcome back Cam! We missed you!! GL this cycle!

User Image

10 years ago

lawbride oh no sorry you're so hungry! Gotta pack some snacks ;)

Cam LOL I too have to be careful putting Preseed in the hoo-ha :) You can't stay upright too long after that! Gravity is a magical thing :-P

writer glad your doc was so aggressive! It's hard to find docs that will take you seriously sometimes :) And you are lucky that you will be far enough along at Christmas to tell more folks too!

Rice you must be in great shape if you need that high a HR for any benefit! I think that intense of a workout should be limited in the TWW though. Maybe if your HR is 140 you can go for an hour...less intensity more duration, you'll burn calories either way! One of the major issues with exercise while (potentially) pregnant is getting the core temperature too high, which is much more likely with a high intensity workout.

SMH yay you're here! :)

AFM I'm gonna watch American Horror Story: Coven on the treadmill for 45 minutes. That show is so frickin' WEIRD that it helps distract me haha :)

10 years ago • Post starter

I've missed you guys Smh so your nips are leaking! :-) luv that is a hard task lol!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Luv, I was in decent shape from running over the summer but I've been slacking for the past month. It's suppose to be 50 degrees this weekend so I was looking forward to going for a run. I guess that won't be happening. I'll just have to do some squats and lunges in front of the tv, ha ha.

An hour is way too long for me. I like the short high intensity workouts to get it done and over with.

10 years ago

Rice--squats and lunges are absolutely fine for a workout. 2 weeks of your life won't hurt. Elevated cortisol levels between 3 and 6 days after ovulation has been shown to correlate with spontaneous abortion (miscarriage). Cortisol is elevated in response to physical or mental stress...so I just wouldn't risk it.

10 years ago

I'm here! Will catch up soon ;)

10 years ago

Good evening everyone!

Wow it is hard to keep up with the thread because of the time difference!

Stressful day at work today, BH made dinner and I relaxed for an hour whilst reading a book in the bath. Spotting has not reappeared - just a little bit of brown tinged creamy cm. Still crampy. Hopefully my temps stay up! I am dying to test!! I have been using the One Step early response internet cheapies. I used the same brand of OPK's and worked well, but I don't know how much I trust their pregnancy tests. I've read bad reviews.

Tomorrow I am 10dpo and can test using frer since af isn't due until 20th. It is only 63% accurate but if I wait a day it jumps to 78% accurate. I have two tests. I am thinking I will test tomorrow morning and then once again on Sunday or Monday. Patience has never been one of my fortes.

Law - I just have to say that I am amazed by your fortitude. Pregnancy alone terrifies me (mostly the medical testing/labour and delivery part). Despite studying medicine I just am terrified of needles when they are pointed at me. I couldn't give myself injections - too scared. Pathetic of me really lol.

My husband and I have also always considered adoption as one of our first choices of family planning. In the near future we would love to adopt a kiddo or two and give them a loving family.

Anyways, DH is at work and I am not looking forward to an empty bed tonight.

Sending lots of baby dust to you all! Stay positive :)

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo