Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone.,

I used to be on this site from 2012-2014 with no success. All tests for me and DH are normal and we have no explanation why we haven't conceived. We are trying ivf this cycle and if successful will have a November 2015 baby.

Good luck to everyone.

9 years ago

Hi everyone! I think I'm going to hop back and forth with the October and November boards. EDD Would be 10/29 if I have a 28 day cycle. My normal and natural cycles are 34/35 days but I started Clomid this cycle so I'm placing EDD at 10/29-11/5..... Ha! DS was born on 10/31 so if this cycle works we might have a couple of Halloween kids in the house ;)
CD8 for me, just waiting to finish Clomid and start OPKs to wait for O.....
FX this is our month!!!!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

CarlaEL- gl and fx for you. Keep us up to date on the IVF process. Will this be your first baby?

Team- GL on the 1st cycle of Clomid. Are they going to do a mid-cycle ultrasound?

AFM- Day 5 and waiting. I go to the RE today for an ultrasound and fermera prescription. I have a while to wait. Usually don't O until around day 18-20.

9 years ago

I hate so many people are steadily moving over here! :( But here's hoping we get a BUNCH of BFP's this month.

I have a doctors appointment Feb. 19th with a new doctor and I'm super excited/nervous about that.

Good luck to everyone that are going through IVF and IUI! I'm ready for this month to get moving, the TWW is torture but so is everyday leading up to that...

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Nikki!
They are not planning to do an u/s. If this cycle doesn't work I'll ask them to be a little more proactive. I'm am an information hoarder and it's killing me to not know what's going on inside my own body!! They are pretty laid back about everything. But they have been suggesting Clomid to me for 3yrs now.... They are confident it will resolve my issue. I hope they are right! :/

User Image User Image

9 years ago

So ima going to stick around here lost my august twins at 2 months so hoping this is the one for me I'm 20 and I'm so tired of all the problems surgeries and procedures I just want my rainbow baby already it was so hard for me to come back to this site being that I was so sad and didn't know how to talk about my lost but I'm ready so ready to be the greatest mom my lost only makes me more eager

9 years ago

Xoxo, I'm so sorry!! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. I sincerely hope you get a BFP with a super sticky bean soon. After an experience like that you definitely deserve a sweet little baby to help heal your heart.

Team, I hate how laid back docs can be sometimes. I understand they have lots of patients with a lot of the same problems, but at the same time this is really important to us! GL, I hope the clomid does help you.

AFM, if this cycle is anything like the last then today should be O day. I haven't been doing OPK's since I'm supposed to be skipping this cycle. I have been doing temps though, so we'll see over the next few days if today was it. Now to decide if we go ahead and try today..

9 years ago • Post starter

So many sad stories makes me sad. Definitely need some bfp around here. Good luck everyone. kinda taking it slow from here been an addict and stressed myself out and gave my self a horrible cold sore. And two tiny ones ouch. Hopefully be gone by bd lol or no kissing for me. Makes me sad when I can't give my kids or hubby kisses boo

9 years ago

xoxo - I'm so sorry for your loss! I hope you get your super sticky baby soon!

Team - I hope the clomid works for you immediately!

IDK - Good luck! I'm not offering advice by any means but If I was you I would try anyway.

Mama2twins - OUCH! I hope your cold sores heal quickly! I hate those! Can you use abreva? That stuff usually helps us a lot.

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

Carla- welcome and Good luck!

Team- welcome! I really hope the Clomid is a success!!!

Nikki- I start femara on Saturday. Fingers crossed it works for us!

Jessyann- you are right! There were not nearly enough October BFP's. We're due to lots of them!

Xoxo- oh no! I'm so sorry.

AFM-CD 1 for me today. I start Femara on Saturday and the wait for a positive OPK. Once I get my positive, the next morning we make the 3 hour drive for the IUI. I really really hope this works! The dr has me concerned I don't have many eggs left. Makes me so sad to think that.

Lots of for us all

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo