Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 697 Replies | Last Page

SMH, LOL...yeah I loved it and who knows may do another in the future?? It's fun to get dolled up, but I love the fact that even without makeup I am ok...I am sure she is just perfect in there :)

10 years ago

JLHart: I am doing good. Thanks for asking :)

SMH : Yea, I have heard from a few other people that you don't usually get to hear the heartbeat that soon. But seeing it would be a blessing... FX'd.

Law : Congrats on your BFP!

MamaK Congrats on the gender scan tomorrow! So excited to hear all about it!!! :)

10 years ago

@megan.l.o- If you aren't short on OPK's its best to do them a little early if you aren't certain of when you ovulate.

@lawbride88- Oh my goodness!! I see the line as well!! This is so exciting I am typing a warp speed, haha.

@MamaKB18 - Exciting!! Can't wait to hear what you are having!

My temps still aren't as high as they usually are at this point. I am hoping that for some odd reason this is a good sign for me Haha. The man told me last night that every month that goes by he's getting more depressed. :(

User Image

10 years ago

1st--thanks!

JLH--oooooh pageants. I like pageants and getting dolled up--love getting REALLY dressed up and going to nice restaurants especially. I love fine dining! :)

mamak--you must be SOOOO giddy! I hope the little one cooperates and shows his/her junk. hehehe. I've heard people say that "they were being stubborn and wouldn't uncross his/her legs" so they have to wait...I HOPE that does not happen and you get exactly what you want. Do you have a gender preference? I so want a baby girl (but of course I'll take anything)!

SMH--noooo, I can't deal with even crazier public hair (haha. on this show "Parenthood" one of the kids calls his pubes "public hair" so I chuckled when you said that).

10 years ago

Blue--thank you girlie! oh noooo...I hope this is your month. At least he is sympathizing with you instead of being indifferent. I know you'd rather him not be upset though.

10 years ago

Cam hope you're feeling a bit better now :)

SMH nobody has said that to me but I have kind of tried saying to it myself, haha :) I should punch myself in the face! If someone else said it to me I'd probably stare blankly at them until they went away! Dinner tonight will probably be from Pita Pit (they make pitas, natch), I like the hummus pita with tons of veggies :) I seriously LOL'd at your pubic hair comment, that is weird! Maybe you could braid it, LMAO!

JLH I love your symptoms this month! Sound good!

MamaK can't wait to hear what you're having!!

bluerose sorry about your husband being sad :( I do think it's a good sign that he is invested, and maybe he won't get as mad if you have to spend $$$ on OPKs and HPTs and such ;) I know my husband is getting more and more used to the idea that having a baby could cost us a fortune.

AFM 2 DPO and my temp this morning was where it usually is at 8 DPO! I really hope I get pregnant this month, I want to stay nice and warm all winter long, LOL! I tend to be freezing 24/7 so it would be a nice change of pace. Still a bit backed up but I was able to pass something today, thank god. Trying to stay as relaxed as possible in this TWW. Thanksgiving will be 10 DPO and I will try not to test until then.

10 years ago • Post starter

-

10 years ago

Thanks ladies I'm feeling better I'll just concentrate on finals just leaving lab for studying purposes now time for lecture and lab.

User Image

10 years ago

luv--i said that maybe you could braid the hooha closed and my husband stared at me blankly. I've also said that to myself and I honestly believe it. This entire journey has been my first sacrifice as a mother--the hatred I have felt toward my body and constant sacrifice when the urge to "fix" myself creeps in will make me all the more grateful for the baby we bring into the world. I am certain of that. Will I love my child more? Not likely...but I won't take pregnancy itself for granted. I guess that's the main difference--all those people who piss and moan about their pregnancy symptoms have clearly not struggled to conceive.

Beyond--it's still early yet. FX'd for you!

10 years ago

I'm having a fantastic day. To make my day better..I was just informed that I won an iPad! yippee!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo