Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Hi, ladies. Just started reading this thread today. Looking for encouragement. New to tracking anything. Have 3 children (15yr, 10yr, 7yr) and 5 miscarriages - two in the last year and a half. Trying to keep my chin up and not let depression take over. It's good to see so many who are staying positive, even though it can be hard.

I'm on CD17. My normal cycles run 28 days on the dot, but after my last MC, they have been 25 days (took me two months to clue in to that), then this last month it was 26 days. Don't know if I'm trying to get back to my normal cycle length or what.

Trying to get over obsessing and back to just enjoying my hubby and my kids. Looking into getting a fertility monitor to try to pinpoint my actual ovulation day. Usually it takes us 6 months to get pregnant, but I'm 40 and my hubby is almost 52. Feeling a little pressure.

Has anyone used a fertility monitor? I don't think I could do the basal temp thing without freaking myself out. Any ideas?

Best of luck to everyone here.

User Image

10 years ago

Well ladies I am officially here but I'm taking time off ttc. This is cycle 29 and im super frustrated. I will be following but probably not posting much. I hope I can get some answers in Nov.

to you all.

10 years ago

Sweet- congrats!!!! The test looks like a super !

Looks like I am 1 dpo today, just waiting on ff to confirm that..... So now I'm just waiting to test...

User Image User Image

10 years ago

while_ it isn't a dumb question. I don't think so but we use presseed anyway so it can't hurt.we are using robitussin and men's daily multivitamin.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Bammom -when are you going to start testing?

10 years ago

Bammom- thanks so much I am so happy! I'm a bit stressed at the same time as I am in college right now but I am happy! I don't think I will tell my So just yet. I don't know how he will take it especially cuz we haven't really decided to 'try' just yet and it happened so soon! And also we just moved into our new house yesterday and I know he has been stressed out about that so I'm hoping to wait a week or so then tell him so he isn't as stressed out! I'm so excited though! Good luck to you and all the other ladies on here, I hope to see some of you get your bfp and be close to my EDD which is may 24!

Pbc: good luck pbc! Really hoping you get your bfp soon. I know everyone says this but it happens when you least expect it and when you aren't really trying. I know that's true now with me. Good luck :)

User Image

10 years ago

Sweet! It's positive. No denying!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

thanks myluckyduck! I still cant believe it haha I think im in denial! Need more tests! I really hope some of you will get your bfp's as well!

User Image

10 years ago

Sweet- I don't blame you for waiting until he is under less stress. I hope it goes well for you. I was nervous to tell DH that we were expecting our son because we weren't trying at all and it turns out we concieved on our honeymoon. DH really wanted to wait a couple of years, but when I told him he was all smiles . Turned out I worried for nothing, thank God!

Jennavee- I am going to start on Friday. Still early, but I don't have ANY patience, haha

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Aww, congrats sweet! That's a good looking positive!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo