Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

261 - 270 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Tracey that definitely looks positive to me too, it seems really strange after you already got a positive a few days before. Wt?! Don't feel defeated, i vaguely remember the opk's say you count from your first positive day anyway? So as you said could be leftover LH? Plus the swimmers can survive.... Sorry if im not helping, I hope you're ok. :)
X

10 years ago

god i hope so Sam , i'm hoping that just the one more would be ok even in the morning would be ok do you think ? He's an hours drive away so not like its just around the corner. Lets hope he has nothing better to do today LOL

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Oh jodi I hope they survive long enough.
I'm think that they may have been only just positives and this is my true pos opk !! It's doing my head in. I think it's too strong to be left over. It's much darker than than the control were as the first ones only one was a tad darker but they were both definitely even colours wouldn't you say ? Soo confused !

Still waiting for a reply from donor dude !!
I'm also O ing 3 days later than last month ! Bloody body

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

I think tomorrow will be fine too if you're taking these as your true positives but I'd want to get it in early to give them a fighting chance!!!

10 years ago

Also did your chart pick up an ovulation date based on your temps?? I've been doing some reading and everywhere seems to say to go by the chart not the OPKs as they're misleading and leave too much room for error but I don't know if you can count dr google as a reliable source..... I'm starting to live by the BD when ever you can to cover all grounds lol

10 years ago

Just about to upload the 2nd test too

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

no it hasn't yet Sam, my temps been to crazy from having the flu But these are going to be my true postives

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Wow that's definitely positive too

10 years ago

Even if they're not you're true positives so long as you can get me donor to come to the party then you will have covered both dates and should still get that fertilised egg!!!

10 years ago

lol, now just to chill till he replies !

Thanks girls xxxxxx

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo