Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Got a? All of a sudden I am getting these lower pains or pin ch ING above my pelvic bone. Not like gut wrenching but keeps going on and off last hour and my lower back hurts. Never had before but could i have new af symptoms af due Tuesday

9 years ago

Well since I really wanted to poas.... I still had a left-over ovulation test so I tested with that this morning.. seen a line on the T before the C even got wet.. So I thought I would do a pregnancy test I thought I seen a line at first but then after it was done looks negative unless you tilt it and squint and then its probably just an indent.. But why in the world would I have such a powerful positive opk at 7 dpo? The test line is way way darker than the control line.

User Image

9 years ago

Bfn this morning

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

I see something on invert on my hpt tell me I'm not crazy. LOL I best go get my coffee..

User Image

9 years ago

@Team, please let us know as soon as you get your results. Spotting can be nothing so try to stay positive.

@TTC, Sorry about the BFN honey :-(

@Kelly, not sure. I never use OPKs for HCG.

@Holly, could have been but I have never really been able to rely on internet cheapies. Most people can but they never worked for me. I have never got a false positive on a digital.

9 years ago

Yeah I just need to wait and test in a few days. 7 dpo is too early. JUst thought it odd that the opk was so positive. After ovulation was confirmed already with bbt chart.

User Image

9 years ago

TTClate- Sorry about BFN! I hope stays away and you get a BFP soon! for you

Kelley- I have had random positive OPK in my 2WW and they drive me nuts. Try not to think to much about it. I think if anything its a good sign. Your hormones doing something different.

AFM. Positive OPK Digi yesterday. All cheapies are negative and digi have been negative since. So I guess its my positive. I BD yesterday and will again today. I am going to still keep testing with opk and make sure. I don't want to rely on a false positive.

to you all!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Team - Hoping everything is okay and the lil bean is just getting comfortable! My friend had a m/c last year and when she got pregnant again she still spotted for a few weeks. This time it stuck, and she is due in April! for you!

TTC - Sorry, girl! Praying stays away and you see that positive soon!

Holly - I've always used the wondfo's from Amazon and they've always worked. Some people are different though, I'm sure. I'd go with the digi and agree you had your positive yesterday. GL in your TWW!

Kelley - I have never had a positive opk in the TWW, but maybe that's a good sign?! for you! Go get a couple cheapie pregnancy tests so you can pee on them the next few days!! BTW I completely agree with the crappy spam forums!

CarlaEL - this month! I'm not sure about ovulation when they do egg retrieval ... sorry!

xomandy - Sounds like a good cycle for you! you see that BFP this month!

Jessyann - How did the appt with the new dr go? for you!

AFM - Had a positive opk on Wednesday, so I am now officially in the TWW! I can't believe they have me ovulating on cd 16! That is the earliest I've ovulated since I started charting! I hope this is a good sign and I won't see AF again for a LONG time!

9 years ago

Took another HPT yesterday and got a BFN. But still no sign of AF.

Not sure what to think at this point. :-(

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning Ladies,

Holly - I hope you caught the Eggy and had fun BDing.

Kelley - I hope that turns into a string BFP for you in a few days.

TTC - I'm so sorry hun. I hope it's just too early for it yet.

mama2twins - It could be gas pain. I get that sometimes. Who knows it could also be something else.

Team - please keep us updated. I'm hoping that the spotting is nothing and that you have a super healthy sticky bean in there.

Kayleigh - Congrats!!

Britty - Welcome and good luck

AFM - I'm CD9 I'm looking forward to starting OPKs tomorrow and getting this cycle on the go. DH and I have been sick this week so I'm hoping it'll be all out of our system before we have to start trying to catch the egg. Unfortunately we were planning on celebrating our "valentines day" tonight (DH doesn't believe in it, so we always do a special date night sometime in the two weeks following) and we had to cancel because we both still aren't feeling great. In other news I'm still playing telephone tag with the RE's Office trying to set up an IUI for next cycle... I think I'm going to try and call them again today and see if I can get them to set something up for us. Wish me luck.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo