Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

251 - 260 of 283 Replies | Last Page

Thanks mariasboy! Best of luck to you, wishing you lots of baby dust.

We are just not trying now until nearer to Christmas so that we have more time and hope to have maternity leave well timed if possible. We are doing a lot of renovating in our house so would be great to have all that done before a baby would come!

I am trying to just keep an eye on cycles and my doc recommended taking evening primrose oil supplement to regularise my cycles.

6 years ago

@ginsue hope your tests come back clear.
@mariasboys we're the same cycle days. I'm also cd16 today. I don't think I've ovulated yet, still waiting for any signs.

User Image

6 years ago

@GinSue thank you so much for the positive thoughts and the Primm Rose I am going to look into that. Good luck on the remodeling.

@Tashuur I had what I thought was a positive OPK on cd13 but it seems too soon for me. My cycles are so random though some long some short. I have had lots of back pain and irritability and some tinges so I hope that I ovulated yesterday or Wed. your way hopefully this will be our cycle. Turned 38 this month so I am hoping sooner rather than later. DH and I have been and hoping for our rainbow baby, I missed miscarried in December. Let's keep each other motivated and positive.

6 years ago

How's everyone doing? I'm 4dpo...the tww is sooo long! Is anyone else I'm my boat? We certainly gave it a good go this month.

6 years ago

Hi there Hereshopingno2 !! I am 3 dpo and I know what you mean. i was able to get + OPK test this month and we definitely tried hardthis month DH and I. We are praying that this is our month. It will be our 3rd month trying after a miscarriage. Let's keep each other company!! I ovulated on day 18 so this will be a slightly longer cycle. sending and cheering you along.

6 years ago

Hello Mariasboys! I also used the opk and got a positive on day 21, pretty standard to have a 35 day cycle here. It's also my third month trying.

Have you spotted any symptoms? I have a stuffy nose?

6 years ago

Hey ladies! I am 6dpo I think. Not using bbt or opks.

Have had a stuffy nose and sore head since 4dpo maybe it's the weather not sure. Have had a lot of creamy cm today and yesterday sorry tmi.

We are not really trying now after 6 months off bc and no pg we are gonna try wait till nearer xmas but still tryna keep an eye on cycles.

6 years ago

Hi Hereshopingno2 no spotting but I am only 3 dpo. Trying not to get my hopes up too high or get too excited but my breasts are really sore this month. I did have a bit of a stuffy nose last night so we will see. Kepping I'm for support if you need me!! Sending and cheering you on!!

6 years ago

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing? I think I am 1dpo as I believe I ovulated yesterday. I never received a positive OPK but very close as the line was pretty dark but not as dark as the control line. This is my first month using Pre-seed and I hope it works for us. I've read many success stories about it! to all you beautiful ladies!

6 years ago

It's interesting to hear we all have/had a stuffy nose. I had a bad migraine with aura yesterday. Did an internet cheapies (slap my wrists) it was negative. ??.

I would worry too much about looking for implantation bleed. I've been preggo twice and never seen it. I do wear black pants though? ????

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo