Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

View Full Post

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 697 Replies | Last Page

I posted a second one just of today's test.

10 years ago

LAWBRIDE I SEE A LINE HOLY SHIT!!! PLEASE EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE AND THE ALL CAPS!!! I am grinning like an idiot for you! :-D FX that you have a sticky bean and the tests get darker! Congrats!

Whew! That was better than coffee! I am very awake now!

megan yep I'd start testing with OPKs maybe five days before your estimated O day, 7 days if you have a bunch of OPKs :)

Wow what good news on the board! I can't top that. I am 2 DPO and my temp is higher than it's ever been at 2 DPO so I think my progesterone is really cooking. I have a sore throat and I drooled a LOT last night. Very uncharacteristic of me to drool so much. I know it's common to get a sore throat after O so I figure it's that. I hope I'm not getting sick!

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv--I didn't think I was crazy. I'm in shock...I almost don't believe that it can be real but at the same time the ones from yesterday were certainly negative. Stark white...I stared at them for a while--I ended up taking 2 yesterday just because I felt "off." The second was super negative and today's wasn't...gahhh I don't know what to think. I guess it's just wait until tomorrow and pray that it's darker.

10 years ago

I still lurk around keeping up with yall and pray for your bfp's and LAW I see a line!!!! FX for you hun I hope it keeps getting darker and darker!!

Luv: Glad to hear you are hot as a furnace at 2 dpo lol even if its a leaky furnace with the drooling :)

User Image

10 years ago

Law: Hip Hip Hooray. I can see the bfn and then the clear BFP.
Feels like I want to skip and hop and smell flowers!!! Yip poddy Doo Daa yip poddy yay. My O my what a wonderful day!!!!!!
You DID IT(",)

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

Nico...so sweet. Thank you beautiful! I am seriously in disbelief.

Thanks mamak!

So, I uploaded both of yesterday's tests just to give a reference point. Yesterday's seem to have NOTHING and today's definitely has something. I don't know whether/not to trust it. I want to so badly. I think it's real but I don't want to be devastated if it's not.

10 years ago

Law congrats stick baby stick!!! I'm sooo happy for you!
I don't know how to feel on my end but still hopeful!
Gm friends
Stay hot luv!!! :-)

User Image

10 years ago

Cam--thanks girlie. I hope this is your month! How are you feeling?

10 years ago

Thanks law I feel so so not sure

User Image

10 years ago

lawbride I don't blame you for being in disbelief, I think when it gets darker it'll be easier to accept! Hoozah!!!

MamaK good to see you! Hey didn't you have the gender u/s? Or is that any day now?

Nicolene I've been thinking about you! Did you start the mediation yet? I hope everything works out quickly. :)

Cam thanks! What DPO are you again? I am a bit woozy and forget things :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo