Community post

Discussion

February 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board since I know for sure I'm out January. ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

231 - 240 of 267 Replies | Last Page

Holly860 ovulation in U.S. is 10 and up I'm sorry to hear about that...

9 years ago

Sorry to reply again. I am so frustrated and crying. So if 100mg clomid didn't work will they just increase the dose?? What is the next step injections??? I will never ever be able to afford IVF.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Holly - I'm so sorry lady. I can only imagine how frustrated you are. What did your doctor say about those results? They may switch you to injectables or they may try upping the dose. The maximum for Clomid(from what I've heard) is 250mg. I know how you feel about IVF though.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Thanks girls.
I have an appointment on Monday(Period Due that day) and we will talk. I am thinking she will either up my Clomid dose or put me on Femera. She talks alot about Femera. I am from a small town and I don't know if my hospital will do follicle scanning. I am going to ask about it at my appointment.
Well I am going to go to this stagette on Friday and have a good time!!!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies, I'd like to join this group i haven't read through the whole thing as there are so many posts but just reading through the last pages makes me feel a bit rubbish for writing that I'm expecting a baby (in Feb obviously) if all goes well.

I'm so sorry for your losses I can only imagine how much it hurts, when you want something so badly and it's taken away it's very painful. Deepest condolences to you.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1431234000z5z1433307600z0.png

9 years ago

Okay, girls ... for any of you who have been pg before ... did you ever have cramps and still end up pregnant? I normally don't cramp until after AF arrives, but I cramped yesterday morning and all day today. I really don't want it to be AF! I talked to my mom today and she said she cramped so bad that she took the day off of work and her mom asked if she was pregnant. She didn't think so, but soon found out she was pregnant with me! Praying I'm following in her footsteps ...

9 years ago

Nharty, I had slight feeling of cramping but it was intermittent, nothing consistent. Every woman and every pregnancy is totally different. I've heard that can happen when you cramp lots like af is coming but then it doesn't. My fingers are crossed for you!!! Hope you get your bfp!!!!

9 years ago

Opk is still positive this morning.. But had a bbt rise that gave me a coverline. I think I may FINALLY be in the tww! Yes so excited. I think we got a good chance. With the timing of bd. Wish we would of last night but we will tonight just for good measure.

User Image

9 years ago

Kelley - Thats awesome. FX that you've caught the egg. Have fun BDing tonight.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Holly - They will either up your dose and try 150 or they may try femera. How far is your OBGYN from you? They should be able to do internal ultrasounds for follicle monitoring...

AFM - finally arrived today.. she is such a b&tch.

Officially on to the next cycle. I allowed myself a pity party for two days. I needed to cry it out. Now I feel ready for the next cycle.

WE GOT THIS ladies. We will NOT take no for an answer!
In the meantime, I have 2 weddings over the next 2 weekends. So I am going drink as much wine as I want!

I am keeping my for all your beautiful, strong women here.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo