Community post

Discussion

November 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

It's a little early to start this forum, but since I'm skipping October because of a CP I figured I'd go ahead and start this anyway.

750 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 750 Replies | Last Page

Idk, hugs xoxox

User Image User Image

9 years ago

idk - I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time. Everything we go through to get pregnant takes such a toll emotionally, and then to have a loss on top of that it sometimes can feel like too much. Take the time you need to cry, and vent that helps a lot.
I don't know if you know God but either way He is the ONLY reason I got through my miscarriage. Lots of prayer, crying and acting like a total crazy person lol. If you ever need to talk you can PM me!

AFM - I'm 9 or 10 dpo.. to be honest I'm not completely sure. I'm leaning towards 9dpo. I feel next to nothing right now, except I can't seem to stay out of the bathroom I have (TMI ALERT!) peed more times than I count. I feel like i have been in there every 20 minutes. Anyway my boobs feel huge and they look sort of veiny. Also I normally start feeling PMS type cramps by this time and I had some crampyness yesterday but nothing today. Again trying not to read too much into any "symptom". I think I may test Thursday morning since I have a doctors appointment with a new doctor to discuss future pregnancies.

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Team I'm so glad that your SMU was dark. I wish you all the best of luck!

TTClate30's are you taking progesterone as well? I was told to start using it once I knew I was pregnant. I'm wondering if I should start taking it after I know that I have ovulated.

IDK I'm so sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time. I think that sometimes having a major meltdown cry fest is called for and helps relieve some of the stress and tension. Hugs!

User Image

9 years ago

Have a question ladies...going crazy all day I have been having this weird I don't know pain or pinch
cramp twinge lol I don't know like above my pelvic bone area and sometimes I feel it on my right side near Ovary. Could it be. Nooooo to soon right? And my tummy a bit tender. I swear I don't know if I am.making this happen. So hard I hate this wait. It's a bitch isn't it...ahhhh and my tracker I think is off I am either 4 or 5 dpo. It says Friday last week but I think it was more like wed.

9 years ago

Helly-yes I am taking it. The RE told me to start taking it at 4 DPO.

Idk- thanks! I wanst sure how king the swimmers would last after being washed. And I don't think I can even get pregnant through regular intercourse. But we will see in about 5 days!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

I just discovered yellow cm. Fx lol I'm so obsessed it's crazy ah man some say pg sign others say af..that didn't help.

9 years ago

mama2twins - Yellow CM could be a good sign! I get it with and without pregnancy.

Jessyann - It's so easy to drive yourself crazy over every tiny thing, right?! Hang in there.

nharty - Not sure on the swimmers. I deal with the same issue the day after BD and I'm never sure how to chart my CM.

idk - So sorry for all of the stress. Sending you big hugs from Texas. As a fellow SAHM I completely get how crazy it can be. Feel free to PM if me if you ever need to vent.

Kelley - Go get you some more yarn! Hang in there.

AFM - CD11. I meant to start taking OPKs yesterday but the afternoon was crazy. Long story short, I started getting chest pain and pain in my jaw around noon yesterday. By 3:30 I was extremely lightheaded and my jaw was numb. Drove myself to the ER and they immediately did an EKG, took blood, x-rays. All came back fine. It's probably anxiety attacks from stress. Thanks to my DH's crazy family. Doc gave me a few pills of Lorazepam, and as much as I love anti-anxiety meds, they aren't the best for baby making. Will have to figure something out, and soon. Blah.

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ginabee....try a massage or long hot bath. I know you probably don't have time...BUT make time.

TCC looks like you and I will be testing about the same time. I am planning to test on 2/23 if temp stays up? U?

9 years ago

Gina - I know how much anxiety sucks. Unfortunately, I have to take meds or I wouldn't be able to function at all. If there's one thing I've been reminded of this week it's that you really do have to put yourself first every once in awhile. I hope you're able to figure out what will be most helpful for you. PM me if you need to talk!

Thank you everyone for your support. I was able to "take the day off" yesterday. I took my girls to my SIL at 1:00 and then left it up to my DH to pick them up, feed them and get them to bed. I grabbed some lunch and watched my favorite movie, then went shopping and finally went to the library until after I knew the girls were in bed. It was very relaxing and exactly what I needed. I feel so much more like myself again.

Just for kicks and giggles, I came across this ecard yesterday: Dear Children, I only take credit for your first 9 months. After that you were exposed to your father.

9 years ago • Post starter

I plan on testing 23rd day before expected period. I'm.Not doing the torment of testing to early. I have no idea about temps. Still above my Coverline Though

I to face anxiety. About two years ago had my first panic attack. About a year ago doc gave me low dose of xanax. That helped so much.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo