Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

201 - 210 of 283 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies AF came last night. Think I might have had a chemical pregnancy. Cramping and nausea and vomiting real bad. That or came with the stomach flu. I'm out this month. good luck to you all.

7 years ago

O I'm sorry to hear the aunt arrived mariasboys.

Let's hope we all get that BFP next month! I have to say I'm feeling like it's mission impossible at the moment but hopefully that's just me being dramatic.

7 years ago

Sorry to hear that @mariasboys. Better luck next month

User Image

7 years ago

Hi everyone, I hope you don't mind me joining in. AF was due on Monday the 12th but still no signs of her coming. My only symptom is a dull headache that comes and goes. Had sharp pains in lower right abdomen whilst DTD last night (sorry TMI) Also suffered with dizziness and feeling light headed about 10 days ago. Apart from that, I feel absolutely fine. Anyway, I tested on Tuesday night and got a very faint BFP. I've tested about 5 times since (oops) with internet cheapies and 2 Superdrug tests and all BFNs. What is going on?

7 years ago

Hi ttc! That is strange. You would imagine that the bfp would have gotten darker?

Did u try using a digital or a frer?

7 years ago

Hi GinSue, thanks for the reply. I'm going to buy a cheap test today and if it's a positive I'll get a digital. Woken up with lower back ache and stabbing pains in one breast today. If the test is negative, I'll stop testing and just wait for AF to arrive. Perhaps it's just a strange cycle this month x

7 years ago

The same thing happened to me this month. You aren't using clearblue are you? I think that was my issue... particularly bad in their easy test. Also showed up on their early detection.

I'm not testing until 17dpo to avoid thinking I'm pregnant at 4am and only to be disappointed by a bfn on a pink dye test.

Cor I sound like a misery, of course your situation could be different!

7 years ago

@Hereshopingno2

Not Clear Blue, just some cheap ones from the Internet and a couple from Superdrug. Went on the hunt this morning for a FRER but no luck. Ended up with another cheap one (20miu) BFN! I'm now having lower back ache and a stitch like feeling in the middle of my right side. I'm giving up for this month! What will be will be. Fingers crossed for you x

7 years ago

So I caved this afternoon and just did a hpt with frer. It wasn't fmu. Just as I wiped I noticed brownish cm So before I even did the test I knew it was a bfn and so it was. To say I am devastated is an understatement!!! I know we have been only ttc for 6mths but I was sure this month we would have a BFP as we bd so much around O almost every day.

I feel like crying but I know there are people out there who are having bigger problems ttc. For the summer I will be away from hubby a lot as we are renovating. So there won't be much opportunity to ttc.

Wishing you all baby dust

7 years ago

Fx for you TTCwarrior

GinSue sorry to hear that af has got you this month. But I wanna send you lots of baby dust for this month.
Probably tmi but can I suggest, not just bd at night but for breakfast also.
I've remembered that with my daughter it was breakfast bd that got me pregnant. So I'll be trying that trick this month. FX

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo