Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

View Full Post

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

201 - 209 of 209 Replies

Ns: yay it's official, so happy you finally got your !

Peytonsmommy: I'm sorry to hear about the death in the family, and praying for a nice chill cycle! Lots of to you

LittleAngel: welcome! Great willpower waiting to test until af is due! Let us know how it goes

I'm officially out this month. Af showed up 2 full weeks after she was due, with a vengeance. It was a 53 day cycle. I'm sorry, but that is some total bs! I think I'm going to take a few cycles off from ttc. It's getting stressful and I just want to have fun, drink wine, and enjoy my family and not worry about all this for awhile. to everyone, hope you all get your

7 years ago

Jess- thank you for the sentiment. I am so sorry this cycle was so difficult for you.My prayers and thought are with you. Maybe some chill out time is just what you need.
I am currently on CD 23 maybe 10dpo not sure according to Bbt (which I really suck at,lol)
This cycle has been so incredibly different I usually have every progesterone related symptom possible, horrible pms, however not a pms day yet. Breasts are usually sore as can be by now. They are only a tingly feeling every so often no pain to touch as they usual are.
I have no idea what's going on. I don't know if having an annovulatory cycle due to extreme stress or if I should get my hopes up that I have finally conceived. Any one out there who has had an annovulatory cycle? Did y'all have pms with it? What about with previous pregnancies anyone normally have wicked pms only to conceive and have no symptoms?
I wish everyone the best,and the stickiest !!!

7 years ago

Hey everyone! Sorry for disappearing for so long. Nothing new to report here. Test this morning BFN...thinking I'm about 12 dpo...I'm thinking I should just give up the hope, right? That way I won't be so disappointed, right?

Jess- I'm so sorry! That has to be so difficult. But I agree! You should take a little time to enjoy life if TC is getting to you.

LittleAngel - How is everything going? Did AF show?

Hugs - Anything new?

NS-

7 years ago

Also, found this just a few minutes ago while searching online (so much for giving up I guess :p)

http://whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php

Thought it was kinda interesting anyways...

7 years ago

Thanks everyone. Just wanted to update you all. I had quants done because the craziness of my last cycle and late implantation got me a little concerned about th possibility of a problem. They were 27 Friday and today they are 15 which means I'm losing this one. This will be my first miscarriage. I'm extremely devastated right now. Just wanted to give update. Thank you all and good luck to you!

7 years ago

Oh ns I'm soooooo sorry! =0(

7 years ago

Peytonsmommy: you're welcome, hopefully the fact that this cycle feels different means something good for you! Yeah I'm ready for some time off to just relax and not stress myself out over this.

Lizmommy: if af doesn't show then I wouldn't count yourself out just yet. Fx for you! And thanks, I think I'm my own worst enemy since I keep stressing myself out, I'm so ready to chillax for awhile

ns9700: oh my gosh I'm so sorry, that's terrible. Are they continuing to do serial hcgs to verify?

7 years ago

BFN yesterday, no af yet...but i'm thinking I still have a couple of days. my cycle was 33 days last month and i'm on CD 30 right now.

I'm still having mild cramping...which has been off and on for about a week now. On top of it all, I have some kind of cold, but it's all contained in my throat area. It's been making my body ache tho, so that's not fun. I just feel like a debbie downer today. I'm out of tests and I don't really wanna buy more. (but we all know i will )

I've been relaxed temping and my temp dipped a bit yesterday morning...but i believe it was still above where my cover line should be. It was back up this morning..which I don't get. Maybe i've got a low grade fever with my cold? that would explain the increase in temp and hot flashes, right? I woke up sweating in the night. Well, guess I'll go add moodiness to my symptoms for today and call it all good. Sorry for the negativity, just a little irritable.

7 years ago

AF showed today! Surprisingly, I'm ok with it! No tears or anything! God is good and it's all in His timing!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo